Collection Video NoXSmoking Collection [2024-04-02] [NoXSmoking]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

MyHardMare

May 25, 2023
Lets be real that guy is a ONE HIT WONDER....
While we are real, I get the impression from your posts that you holding a grudge against Noxsmoking, because of that allegedly ban on twitter. Or can you proof to us that this happened?
Sorry to say, but you just sound like a hater trolling him right now...

I got Banned on his Twitter .. just because I said i was kinda dissapointed and higher hopes for the next vid ... boom banned I noticed it 1 Month later xD that guy doesnt rly matter for me at this point not gonna sub to him ever again after this.. caynt even handle a normal critic or statement...

Reactions: FistPunk

FistPunk

Nov 18, 2020
While we are real, I get the impression from your posts that you holding a grudge against Noxsmoking, because of that allegedly ban on twitter. Or can you proof to us that this happened?
Sorry to say, but you just sound like a hater trolling him right now...
I agree.

Btw. he finished his base body for future characters. The flexibility is astonishing, while keeping forms realistic

1702738959148.png

Grandity

Oct 16, 2020
Yes he will do that right after new year and also work on jiggle/wiggle effects on the whole body he told me yesterday. We get a small Jill project first and then he´ll continue with Lara Unleashed 2 :love:
You serious?? Jill my favorite waifu next to Lara and Loba. Great news!
But what did he do all this time? What took him so long to start new projects?

MyHardMare

May 25, 2023
Couple pages back it was mentioned that he extended to a new software with the new whole body simulation system, so he studied it for half a year i guess.

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
I can't wait for Lara Unleashed 2, she will walk in, pause, 360 pan, light up a cigarette, zoom all the way in on the lips, slow pan to the end of the cigarette, incredibly detail on the puffs of smoke and ash as it falls off the end when she gently taps it just once. She will then flick the cigarette away, do some kind of handstand, split her legs to make the shape of a T and twerk her ass repeatedly until it fades to black.

wait you wanted sex? gtfo :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Areview

FistPunk

Nov 18, 2020
Couple pages back it was mentioned that he extended to a new software with the new whole body simulation system, so he studied it for half a year i guess.
This.
He kind of was forced to because the system with the old program he developed was pretty experimental and not suited for production. But you guys can ask him yourself on twitter, he a cool guy.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes