RPGM NTR Classroom Sabotage [v0.14c Part 1] [Brax428]

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
....talk about lazy opening post they literally give us nothing to go by other then the title hinting at a school type setting X_X

swilliam

May 26, 2017
So is this a version 1.0 release where it has most of the content completed or a version 0.0001 release with the first 5 minutes almost 1/3rd halfway done?

flobadog

Apr 16, 2019
So is this a version 1.0 release where it has most of the content completed or a version 0.0001 release with the first 5 minutes almost 1/3rd halfway done?
0.1 release at best, just had a quick play and there's some interesting systems, definitely a game with a lot of potential but there's barely any content so far, most NPCs just flat out say "WIP", it's a little janky and a good chunk hasn't been translated from Spanish (I think). Definitely a game to check back on at a later date if it doesn't peter out

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
NTR Classroom Sabotage is the story of classes A and B of a low-prestige academy, who constantly fight for the superiority of the academy.

One fine day during a fight that had gotten out of control, they are kidnapped by an all-powerful entity, which is fascinated by their dispute. The entity transports them to a fantasy world to steal information from their enemies.

The class that achieves this task will obtain the powers of this amazing being and will be able to do and undo things at will.

The protagonist must decide between taking his friends back to his own world or un-do all the atrocities that happened to the sub-delegate, with whom he is deeply in love.

This game aims to choose two paths, the NTR or chastity.

Good luck ;P

(This was from their paetron. Took me 5 seconds to cut n paste.)

Dumshane

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Thank you very much for your support and taking the time to test this project.
It is the first release and I know we have some errors, however, we have already created version 1.5, which already has a little more explicit NTR content, especially in the battle area. This content will be released on Sunday, February 22, taking into account all your comments and errors to improve. It's my first content post on F95, that's why there is some missing content in the post, I already sent a ticket with all the information, I hope they post it soon. The plan for this project is quite long and with several mechanics to implement.
Again THANK YOU VERY MUCH for testing the project, I will have the post as updated as possible

dinamite157

Oct 24, 2021
this game does need a guide, i have no idea what i have to do and there are some dialogues in spanish to make things even worse for me

JunkV

Jan 19, 2022
Yo imagine if doing it without any effort is actually the key to writing NTR, i mean obviously not this, but imagine...

Reactions: Illuminati00

Horalover

May 7, 2017
This isn't a 1.0 release. It's a 0.1 demo proof of concept. English has a few issues and the field scene is in Spanish so it's a little hard to understand but I like the concept.

I didn't play too much but it'll be interesting to see how the story will develop in a couple versions. I'm hoping that the NTR will be more based off the humans or characters that reappear in the story instead of random mobs.

meanoldman

Dec 23, 2017
Thank you very much for your support and taking the time to test this project.
It is the first release and I know we have some errors, however, we have already created version 1.5, which already has a little more explicit NTR content, especially in the battle area. This content will be released on Sunday, February 22, taking into account all your comments and errors to improve. It's my first content post on F95, that's why there is some missing content in the post, I already sent a ticket with all the information, I hope they post it soon. The plan for this project is quite long and with several mechanics to implement.
Again THANK YOU VERY MUCH for testing the project, I will have the post as updated as possible

Thank you for being a little more descriptive.

Uno momento por favor? No Habla Espaniol.

3.10 star(s) 9 Votes