BDD101711

Dec 19, 2020
I'd like to see Nyle tackle stomach bulges, as seeing as the cocks are so large they would be pocking through the rib cages, the least he can do is a stomach bulge.

It just goes with the territory at this point.
yeah seriously like I'm not gonna deny what he can do is amazing but it's weird he knows how to do all of that to perfection but can't/won't do a "realistic" bulge (i.e. if there were actually cocks that big). honestly I gotta have the bulge or it's just eh for me, especially since Aylin is actually huge in stature (which is why I'm not too put off by the cock being ridiculous, it doesn't look quite as wonky as it would if it were say Isobel with a dong that monstrous

schlarb

Jan 5, 2019
Here's a radical idea for Nyl's next video. Normal sized PPs
I think the only regular-sized futa character I've ever seen in a Nyl animation was the elf from the first Bordello video. Pretty much all of the top futa animators typically have ultrathicc and/or muscular futa characters with dicks the size of an elephant's trunk. Wouldn't mind seeing more of some less extremely proportioned dickgirls every now and then

Arachnophilia

Jun 20, 2021
yeah seriously like I'm not gonna deny what he can do is amazing but it's weird he knows how to do all of that to perfection but can't/won't do a "realistic" bulge (i.e. if there were actually cocks that big). honestly I gotta have the bulge or it's just eh for me, especially since Aylin is actually huge in stature (which is why I'm not too put off by the cock being ridiculous, it doesn't look quite as wonky as it would if it were say Isobel with a dong that monstrous
It's interesting to note this.

An example that I really like, but it needed a little more boldness:

When he draws Lady Dimitrescu with a huge dick, he puts consequences, because it's too big and it looks like it won't fit in the holes. A gaping or bulging scene would be cool because of the size of Dimitrescu's dick.

Reactions: xxxDreamZzz

BDD101711

Dec 19, 2020
It's interesting to note this.

An example that I really like, but it needed a little more boldness:

When he draws Lady Dimitrescu with a huge dick, he puts consequences, because it's too big and it looks like it won't fit in the holes. A gaping or bulging scene would be cool because of the size of Dimitrescu's dick.
and it's not even a matter of doing what's realistic like I mentioned above (though it might matter a little for some) it's more of it's a pretty big niche (maybe fetish?) he's missing out on. Like...big futa pp wrecking little female and you can see the bulge of the monster dong moving up and down rearranging her shit is the single hottest "scene" I can think of for something like this,

I'll prolly just watch this once, be like "damn that was some impressive animation", and then never watch it again because le bulge is AWOL and the whole fucking point of making "art" like this is the end result of me (the viewer, whatever), getting a nut off to it

Jul 19, 2020
Awesome new video! Knew Isobel was an analqeen! Only thing to say is while paladins and clerics have nothing to fear from infection and disease, us normal people do. So never go from anal straight to vaginal, you gotta wash it inbetween! :p

Reactions: GARGANTYUA and RT5X
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes