• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video O-Dio collection [2024-03-24] [o-dioファンクラブ]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
Gotta be honest for a second here. I feel like the last few works haven't really been all that great. This video for instance, its 12 min long, cool yeah, but what's the point if half of that is just the same animation that keeps on repeating? same goes for the content honestly, felt like i already watched this video a few times before.

I dunno, just venting a little but that's just how i feel about this.

xwcezq

Jan 11, 2020
Disappointment. :(
I thought the rest of the extra minutes would be more of Homura and Hikari but it was just different unknown girls doing same old stuff. There was nothing more of Homura and Hikari except the same previous 5 minute video embedded into this video.

Overall, all of it except those 5-6 minutes of Hikari and Homura felt like filler content.

mrjojojojojo732

Oct 14, 2018
I thought his last one was better
this is where one girl finds a fly on the street? this video was just awesome. there was no incomprehensible pile of insects there. and, IMHO, flies are really cool. I have the impression that this video was made by another person.

Mushimush

Feb 1, 2024
I don't remember that video, which one is that?
The Komi one with the janky rendering and no music, I think that one at least had some sort of thought put into it. I know it's just ladies getting it on with bugs but that one had a NTR theme and everything, poses were more interesting too.

I always thought his work was good, but it can be kind of hit and miss sometimes...

mrjojojojojo732

Oct 14, 2018
I don't remember that video, which one is that?
I think it was in the last update. video called lv_0_20231102201345. on rule34video it's called Komi and mom insect sex

There is no bug mess in this video. there is intimate sex between a girl and an insect (a nasty fly). this is really not like the author’s other works, but this is the only thing I liked

Stopitgetsomehelp

Feb 4, 2020
Banana arguably the best quality one. Cicadasarecool is pretty good too and as far as I'm aware, is responsible for a lot of MMD motion that gets used by a lot of people.
late to the party but everyone's saying banana, even though his stuff is honestly kinda meh (not bad, just basic)
o-dio is still imo one of the best, although obviously not graphically the best, the actual lewds themselves are the goat

Reactions: Mushimush

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
For me the king will always be Drezal but i am a bit biased since it was his videos that even got me into any of this insect stuff. Came into my life, gave me this fetish and shortly after disappeared.

Banana would be next best for me after o-dio, everyone else is just kind of not in the same league imo. What i really like about o-dio is, he does more than just penetration or basic blowjobs, the girls are getting rubbed all over their body and are interacting with the insects. It's also presented in a really erotic way, at least in his best videos.

Ultimately there simply isn't all that much quality insect content and its a pretty niche fetish to have at the end of the day. Can you imagine someone of the same level as Flim or Blendy for this type of content? one can only dream. I do like some of lovedoa on Iwara, mainly because he focuses on some really kinky stuff like x-ray with insects visible in the womb and shit. Ngl, writing this out really makes you question what sick fetishes you like.

Mar 27, 2020
For me the king will always be Drezal but i am a bit biased since it was his videos that even got me into any of this insect stuff. Came into my life, gave me this fetish and shortly after disappeared.

Banana would be next best for me after o-dio, everyone else is just kind of not in the same league imo. What i really like about o-dio is, he does more than just penetration or basic blowjobs, the girls are getting rubbed all over their body and are interacting with the insects. It's also presented in a really erotic way, at least in his best videos.

Ultimately there simply isn't all that much quality insect content and its a pretty niche fetish to have at the end of the day. Can you imagine someone of the same level as Flim or Blendy for this type of content? one can only dream. I do like some of lovedoa on Iwara, mainly because he focuses on some really kinky stuff like x-ray with insects visible in the womb and shit. Ngl, writing this out really makes you question what sick fetishes you like.
We all have our own dark secrets. For us it's this. But at the end of the day we are just living day to day doing our own things.

What really separates us from the other degenerates is we seperate this from reality.

Us3less

Dec 22, 2018
We all have our own dark secrets. For us it's this. But at the end of the day we are just living day to day doing our own things.

What really separates us from the other degenerates is we seperate this from reality.
True and based, especially that last sentence. This insect content isn't even that degenerate of a fetish.

What really does shock me is the amount of people that can't differentiate between reality and fiction. Especially people online whining about it not realizing they are the ones who actually can't see a difference between both, lol. It's kinda funny though, I'm really not all that good with insects but here i am fapping anyways, because it's not about the insects, it's about what the characters do with them. Fuck any content involving spiders though.....

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
now that we are on "cultured" discussion about insect,

i wonder, what's everyone opinions on insect video involving worlds most hated and/or feared insect, yet unexpectedly really common on insect genre's, cockroach?

can you handle it on real life?
What makes you okay with him in H Genre, even though you hate it in RL?

Welikeboobie

Jun 27, 2023
I mean if there was actually a cockroach out there with a long bended dick, it would share the shit out of me if I saw one in real life.

I'm ok with seeing it on H genre since in most cases (atleast from what I have seen) they look very unrealistic and not repulsive like the real thing. That said there ARE some content that try to portray them as realistically as possible and that's just nightmare fuel for me.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote