[R>Writer] [S>Writer] Offering my services - Writing almost every type of plot/story

Sanmaya

Jul 20, 2023
Who am I?

I am a passionate writer who lives for the magic of words and the wonder of storytelling. My mind is a vast ocean of ideas, where they flow limitlessly from the most enchanted lands of fantasy to the most daring terrains of NSFW. I am not afraid to explore the confines of imagination and dive into any literary genre.

When I venture into the world of fantasy, I become an alchemist of dreams. I build realms where magic blends with reality, and fantastic creatures dance between shadows and light. Landscapes come alive under my fingers, and characters take breath on every page I write. From the most intricate plots to the most unexpected twists, my goal is to catch readers in a literary spell from which they will not want to escape.

On the other hand, when I want to explore the seductive darkness of NSFW, I let passion and desire flow unrestrained. My scenes become sensual and provocative, captivating the senses and awakening the deepest emotions. Unafraid to embrace the forbidden, my writing becomes a whirlwind of intimacy and provocation, taking readers on a fiery and passionate journey.

My versatility as a writer knows no bounds. From the sweetest romance to the scariest suspense, I embrace every genre with enthusiasm and dedication. Every story I create is a blank canvas where I capture my soul and my deepest dreams.

Through words, I can bring worlds and characters to life, but I can also give voice to human emotions and experiences that connect with readers on a deep level. My mission is to awaken their feelings, challenging their beliefs and transporting them through the nuances of existence.

As a writer, I embrace the constant challenge of exploring new horizons and discovering truth in the words that flow from my heart. Each story I write is another step in my literary journey, and I hope that my words leave a lasting impression on the minds and hearts of those who venture to read them.

Samples and Prices

In this section I will attach two examples, not all of them in order to maintain the confidentiality of other projects.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you wish to add something more to your stories, and enchant them with a touch of originality, you are welcome to contact me by this means or directly to my discord, which you will find in my profile.

For more information, please contact me.