• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
A girl who has just arrived in a big city and many trials await her. How she copes with them will be up to the player to decide.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-17
Release Date: 2023-12-17
Developer: EVGART -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.9
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -
Mac (v0.4.5): - - -
Android:
- - -

vokzal_start_11.png janehome_morning2-afterdrink_4.png janehome_evning1-drink_16.png vokzal_porterhome-blowjob_19.png janehome_morning3_3.png tunnel_janewalk_5.png tunnel_janewalk_11.png viktorhome_katya-read_58.png vokzal_porterhome-blowjob_20.png

Last edited by a moderator:

redraw

Apr 6, 2019
Would it actually be a good idea to subvert that expectation ? Like make a game with a female protagonist, coming back home to a recently widowed man and his two sons ? Oh shit, never mind, I just read myself out loud
I'm willing to try something crazy, just so long as I'm guaranteed they have amnesia.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
The game looks alright.
Though the dialogs do not make much sense. But i am getting what is said. It would be helpful if someone would proof read them.
I am not a native speaker myself but could help perhaps.
Nice to have a sex scene in the game that just started. So this could be promising.
Dev, keep it up. I like where it is and perhaps is going.

Reactions: makcim334 and hr17
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes