cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
@cryoxxx

Hi, I havent had the luxury of late to play much of this for a while so am slightly confused about my game saves...

Could you posssibly take a look and see where I might be going wrong, as there doesnt seem to be much I can do ?

Thanks
There is quite a few events here. IDK what you aren't seeing.
-shrug-
1711770012395.png

Reactions: IXL

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
When i started one of Pip's events(When she's still imprisoned), a grey alien and a tiger guy appeared on the map, i had never seen then before this, so... I think i found a sequence break?

Here's the save, just click on Pip's event and they should appear.
Looks like a game breaking bug. Sorry about that. Try this file into the game folder (If you're on PC). I will be updating with a bugfix within the hour for any other system.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Looks like a game breaking bug. Sorry about that. Try this file into the game folder (If you're on PC). I will be updating with a bugfix within the hour for any other system.
I was having this too.

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
here is your walkthrough written by the dev himself: Choose what options make you horny.
So affection points doesn't required for some scenes...is that it?:unsure:
choices for H-scenes are not specified then?:unsure::whistle:

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
PC: -

MAC: -

ANDROID: -

Fixed and issue with sandbox mode skipping major plot points when clicking a Pip event.

Reactions: BlueS123

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
On the note of the Affection- and Lust-Points, I guess those are not used anymore?

They dont seem to influence anything anyway, but I like to see numbers going up.

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
I have an old model Pc(i5 1 gen no external graphics) i play different VNs all the time without problems(ripples,eternum,arson betrayal,all the games in my signature,etc) but this VN is the only one has Choppy animations :unsure: :cautious:

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
I have an old model Pc(i5 1 gen no external graphics) i play different VNs all the time without problems(ripples,eternum,arson betrayal,etc) but this VN is the only one has Choppy animations :unsure: :cautious:
Man, that's like 15 years old...
The only thing I can suggest you is try switching to a compressed version, the lowered quality will help the animations play smoother.

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
Man, that's like 15 years old...
The only thing I can suggest you is try switching to a compressed version, the lowered quality will help the animations play smoother.
I downloaded the compressed version. but its ok bro i know its a I problem when it's not a WE problem everyone ignores it... who needs animations anyway right?:p(y)

cryoxxx

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I downloaded the compressed version. but its ok bro i know its a I problem when it's not a WE problem everyone ignores it... who needs animations anyway right?:p(y)
I suggest restarting your computer. Even the slowest of computers should be able to play these videos.

Reactions: JKRollin'

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
It doesn't look like Cryo was being rude or harsh with you. It looks like he answered your question directly and clearly. Did something about his reply bother you?
Or was it the fact that we still can't knock-up either the elven space witch or the younger Toyotomi? That honestly grinds my gears. Putting buns in both ovens should settle down their rivalry, I'd expect.
It wasn't all about her tbh.. I'm just tired I guess.. I say something, I get no likes.. Another says it and gets 599 likes.. I'm just tired of it..
Here I meant a harmless good comment, and it felt like I was just in the way, when I was also praising her.
I will stop talking here as well.. I mean a comment here or there but.. in general.. No..
It just feels pointless when people don't listen anyway. That same listening ability when I praised her. I could just shut up and she can listen to someone else praise her, that makes her care enough to give a thumbs up. As it's not me..
Again it 's not just here.. I'm just bloody tired..

Reactions: Bill Temple

CV3

Apr 6, 2022
Well, I don't know if this was already addressed, but when choosing how to save Nyx I decided to talk to Pip first, when she refused to help I dragged and forced her to help Nyx to restore her crests. Thing is in this update when I go talk with Nyx it plays the scene as if I had decided to sacrifice the crests to save her life. I rolled back my save and choose to simply force Pip to help it plays a different scene when go visit Nyx bedroom where she is there talking to Pip, which appears to be the correct scene. Shouldn't they play the same scene in both cases or I'm missing something here?

4.40 star(s) 142 Votes