KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
That futa/trans tag need to be removed.
This is straight (heh) up about traps, not transgender.

As for the premise:
>Parents hire traps to avoid son making bastards while they are out of town.
It's all sound like a plan until you came home and your son came out as gay. Good luck on that heir part.

yolaso

Oct 28, 2020
you should add tag yaoi tho, but as futa/trans tag???

its not a futa/trans tag this is basically femboy.
I was about to complain the same thing until I noticed one of the images has round tits. but no coochie fuck that shit, lets just preted is just a guy with bigger chest, cause manboobjobs is a thing as well in yaoi

Wilwock

Sep 26, 2021
I was about to complain the same thing until I noticed one of the images has round tits. but no coochie fuck that shit, lets just preted is just a guy with bigger chest, cause manboobjobs is a thing as well in yaoi
They obviously came from his excessive estrogen. You people all need to read up on your boipussy lore!

wabiske

Aug 28, 2018
We are being -awfully- liberal with the futa tag here, huh? Even the tiny mounds some people are calling breasts are more of an angle thing than anything.

Reactions: Phantom of Nerima

skryker

Jul 28, 2017
Passing by, I was planning to head to the COM3d2 thread, and somehow this banner picture lured my attention

I got to skip, I'm not into dykes or footass

• Wow
Reactions: Wilwock

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Not rly. At least nothing interesting. Duno why people bother uploading censored content.
Well - It's not really wrong. A lot of VN's lately have the futa tag. There is definitely increase of that. I don't mind. In some cases I even think it makes a interesting VN (but only if the MC is the only futa one, and of course as long there is no sadism, blackmail, violence, rape, mindbreak, hypnosis, superpowers and more of that "funny" stuff involved).

Anyway - The tag here is obviously completely wrong, because none of the servants have a single woman part on their body. They are traps. Nothing more and nothing less. But certainly no futa's. Nothing wrong with this VN by the way. Change of spice you know? ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Chrom Towers

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Miel's games are always good but trap and futa are avoidable in this one?

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes