Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
I am sorry but I am a complete noob. I just want to create a visual novel myself and 3D games ain't my think. I like the art of this game and GGGB. So, how does this whole thing work? Do EK use a program like Toon Boom harmony and simply choose body position for each Character? I don't care about coloring at the moment. I just want to understand how is it done in general? Don't they just use rigged characters and that's it or what?
No; I apologize. I was kidding. When all software programs are executed, three numbers are eventually assigned to each pixel to designate a color (in what is called "true color") but I do not know a single thing about how these games are developed from any practical point of view. I know a little about algorithms used with regard to raytracing scenes and radiosity (which is not EK's style) but you are more knowledgeable about the issues involved here.

Reactions: Wagdy75

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
Arf my bad I was thinking about the drug that Lena can take with Ivy. I hope it'll have consequences like in GGGB.
It was ecstasy, specifically the Molly kind that Ivy was using. So far it seems just smoking with Ivy outside the club is having more long lasting effects.

starkj

May 17, 2022
Do you guys we're at a good point to do multiple solo routes saves? Only did Ian+Lena but wanted to do a route for Cindy and another for Emma for now.

Also, how many girls can we get on a fuckboy Ian run?

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
Do you guys we're at a good point to do multiple solo routes saves? Only did Ian+Lena but wanted to do a route for Cindy and another for Emma for now.

Also, how many girls can we get on a fuckboy Ian run?
It's been like that for about the last 8 chapters now. Just about all of them, though it requires a little bit of help from Lena with Louise, Ivy corrupting Holly to make a future encounter with her possible, and a wrestling match with Ivy plus following her on IG in chapter 10 to draw her interest in you for another future encounter.

Reactions: starkj

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I am sorry but I am a complete noob. I just want to create a visual novel myself and 3D games ain't my think. I like the art of this game and GGGB. So, how does this whole thing work? Do EK use a program like Toon Boom harmony and simply choose body position for each Character? I don't care about coloring at the moment. I just want to understand how is it done in general? Don't they just use rigged characters and that's it or what?
Actually, there are now so many EvaKiss art samples from ORS and GGGB that I bet you could train a Stable Diffusion Lora and make new EvaKiss style art easily with AI. I am not suggesting you do that...

yellowteeth

Aug 17, 2023
Actually, there are now so many EvaKiss art samples from ORS and GGGB that I bet you could train a Stable Diffusion Lora and make new EvaKiss style art easily with AI. I am not suggesting you do that...
In 5 years all art will die. AI is getting so much better. I don't know how artists going to do. :illuminati:
6574a584b4d52d56f38a17af_Jobless AI Future Long Way Off.jpg

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
The fact people think Evakiss of all people is above a incest path is really funny.
GGGB certainly showed that EK would use incest. But applying incest to the LSD arc would render it too artificially contrived to be erotic if she tried to take that arc to fulfillment or it would render it too vanilla, wasting the potential she has built up so far.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
GGGB certainly showed that EK would use incest. But applying incest to the LSD arc would render it too artificially contrived to be erotic if she tried to take that arc to fulfillment or it would render it too vanilla, wasting the potential she has built up so far.
"You're quite picky aren't you ?"

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
There is no incest tag and lets just leave it at that. To introduce it now wouldnt just be a contrivance it would be spoiling the whole game to date dependig on how you played it and would probably need us to start a new game. So give that Incest idea a rest FFS.
And that's how you get all the likes of horny apes who just want to wank on a drawn bimbo with fake tits shagging Peter Parker.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
The real truth is that many things in this game will not be cannon. I suspect many peers here are far too certain of too many cannon facts in this game. Threesome Axel/Lena/Cherry is NOT cannon. The middle-aged professor who likes to be peed on is NOT cannon. Maybe Gillian's being Mike's girlfriend or for instance Seymour being Lena's Dad will be options but not cannon. Just like we have come to realize in this update that Lena's past love life is anything BUT cannon. I mean she can be a very free wild girl as well as almost nunnish (I mean two boyfriends at 22 ???).
I mean can we even consider Airwolf 2 is Cannon to Airwolf 1 ? Isn't it better to leave it at Hawke not finding his brother ? Just like GoT should have stopped at season 7 ? (I'm talking to Stan fans here)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RozenCharles

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
Can Holly be corrupted by Ivy when she's with Ian or is that just for when Ian rejects her?.
Well that depends. Ivy opens options that make it so Holly wants to change and get out of her shell if you have Lena convince her to join pole dancing class. If you want Holly to sleep with other guys then no she won't do that if she's dating Ian.

Reactions: Triepslay

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
The Dubai path is no real,stop.
You are making Lena dad look like a lunatic.

4.60 star(s) 309 Votes