• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art Our Red String: Fan Art

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Emoon

May 4, 2017
I doubt it has been close because of AI FanArt but rather because some folks once again got completely out of hand with their comments about Eva's update procedure.

• Haha
Reactions: SerHawkes

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
If you are doing AI art here please at least do something groundbreaking and unachievable for Eva Kiss - make some pictures of Ivy having sex with Jeremy/Ian or both at the same time lol.
Groundbreaking enough for you?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
I want to pose a challenge for anybody using the AI model. Create five images, one of Lena, Holly, Cindy, Emma and Ivy each. Some parts of the prompt have to be used:
  1. BASIC: score_9, score_8_up, score_7_up, score_6_up, score_5_up, score_4_up, rating_explicit, uncensored, EvaKiss
  2. VIEW: solo focus, full body shot, looking at viewer, very detailed
  3. SETTING: Photo Studio, Dark Background, Blurred Background
  4. NEGATIVE: score_6, score_5, score_4, score_3, score_2, score_1
  5. Resolution: 768x1344
Otherwise your challenge, should you accept it, is to create the closest image to these characters and EK artstyle you can using any prompt you can think of. No other props in the image, no other characters, just basic shots of the characters to finetune the prompts for each.

How to post: Use a spoiler for each image with the name of the character, within the spoiler post the best image and the full prompt you used as well as the negative prompt, if necessary any special setting for webforge, i.e. CFG, STEPS, etc.

Cincinatus5005

Nov 29, 2022
Depends on what you are doing it on?
SO you need a ui that can run SDXL, people like Forgeui or Fooocus, chose which you like, I only use Fooocus. Its easy to install , I dont know if you got it installed.

the model is trained on Pony Xl 6, so you need to download that, I am using this.

Next you need my lora , You just need to do 1 or 2 run with the tags that are in this thread or in the civit ai page of the lora from the example image,

Once you do some you will figure it out, just keep the first part of tags always on
score_9, score_8_up, score_7_up, score_6_up, score_5_up, score_4_up, rating_explicit, EvaKiss
Even if you dont have anything after it will generate.

Now this sounds easy or difficult based on where exactly you are at, so let me know what did you try, as you said, in the end its an artstyle lora, so you can just make your own character too, just use appropiate tags, give details about hair, hairstyle, facial feature and see what the model does.

View attachment 3523509

View attachment 3523529

View attachment 3523517

. View attachment 3523418 View attachment 3523419 View attachment 3523422 View attachment 3523421 View attachment 3523435 View attachment 3523447 View attachment 3523455 View attachment 3523472 View attachment 3523498
GOT IT!!!! Thank you very much!!

Actually, I was really lost since I had never even heard of Stable Diffusion, but after you broke it down into steps, I managed to at least Google what Forge UI or Lora HAHAH. With that, I found a really good tutorial if anybody is as lost as I was:

[Link to the tutorial: ]

I figure if I used your prompt I would have a similar result, so that's it. Now I have to learn how to create other scenes.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Update on Version 2, Example image Unrealted to ORS, but an example, I dont know if its better [...]
Well, neither do any of us I assume. Hard to judge how it'd fare with the EvaKiss style when the image example you post look nothing like her style.

Reactions: SerHawkes

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
Here is the thing, people thinking that by using AI it will speed up everything and EK NEEDS to use it and all that shit...

For one, EK ALREADY tried using AI, even talked about giving a whirl. Turns out, she wasn't a fan of it, hence why she stuck with line art and such.
Secondly, AI, while it is going to eventually get better, it's still trial and error with prompts and having to go over with generation of generation to find that ONE generation that works for said scene, and to do it over and over again.

Still, Godhood from the MT was expected. Entirely bullshit but still.

Chemish

Sep 12, 2018
Here is the thing, people thinking that by using AI it will speed up everything and EK NEEDS to use it and all that shit...

For one, EK ALREADY tried using AI, even talked about giving a whirl. Turns out, she wasn't a fan of it, hence why she stuck with line art and such.
Secondly, AI, while it is going to eventually get better, it's still trial and error with prompts and having to go over with generation of generation to find that ONE generation that works for said scene, and to do it over and over again.

Still, Godhood from the MT was expected. Entirely bullshit but still.
Interesting. I didn’t know Eva had tried it and decided against it. That’s that, then.

JohnnyKiss

Oct 1, 2017
Groundbreaking enough for you?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm not a fan of BDSM but I have to admit that image looks amazing. The thing is, EvaKiss' art is already pretty lifeless as it is so it's easy to replicate with AI.

She could always do some touch ups on the facial expresions, hands, toes and whatnot to get the right look so I don't see why not use it.

I was just recently replying the game and noticed in one of the scenes just how little images there were used in it. The scene where Lena sneaks into Jeremy's bed has like 4-5 images only which was lackluster to say the least.

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022
Im not taking the blame for what happened in the other thread,people started to post AI way before i did it,TIGER ACE first post was like one week ago.
Interesting. I didn’t know Eva had tried it and decided against it. That’s that, then.
This is what i was saying,EK is not going to use AI so why be annyoing about it in the main thread?

She shouldn't use AI, I am not somekind of AI Evangelist, this is not deep for me, other than something I can do, The game should continue the way she wants and can.
Sadly alot of people think AI is the miracle solution that is going to bring quicker updates:rolleyes:
I honestly hope the mods purge all the AI images and discussion in the other thread.

Reactions: Chemish

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
She shouldn't use AI, I am not somekind of AI Evangelist, this is not deep for me, other than something I can do, The game should continue the way she wants and can.
I don't think you should take SerHawke's comment as a personal jab at you, he was merely continuing the topic discussion from the main thread. For that matter I hope you didn't delete your other post because you felt discouraged by my comment either.
Sadly alot of people think AI is the miracle solution that is going to bring quicker updates:rolleyes:
I honestly hope the mods purge all the AI images and discussion in the other thread.
I think people are too "all or nothing" when it comes to AI art. It is a tool and it can be used in a variety of ways, it doesn't have to replace all of Eva's work by itself.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes