• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Sep 21, 2017
Per requests, here is my unofficial android port of Parental Love-v0.17+Lain's Walkthough Mod
Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my

You can if you want.
yeah living on the edge! fapping with one hand....ON A TOILET! :poop: :poop: :poop:

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
Is it possible to not have sex with Ada? I made every move to distance myself in that department but it seems unavoidable. That's just a step too far for me if I'm being honest.
If you have the incest patch and go harem route, then no you can't avoid including Ada. If you exclude Ada then you move to a different route that is exclusive to one girl or another.

If you do not have the incest patch, then Ada should be automatically excluded.

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
Okay why the heck does everyone keep saying Erik is 40. The very first line of the game is 17th of May 2027, Erik is born in 2012. That is not 40 years. The story doesn't start before the girls are born, it starts after the separation, So this all happens in 2027.
We already discussed it. The first day of the game is not 2027. It tells you:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
All of this means that the game starts in roughly the year 2049.

POW75

Dec 24, 2019
Hello! I need help. I downloaded the 0.17 version but a ski mask jacuzzi scene and then the game says goodbye. Meanwhile, there is a lot of (censored). What's wrong with me? Thanks for the help.

Telgar

Donor
Oct 20, 2017
And where does it tell you this? I literally started a brand new game and the first line is "17th of May 2027." Then it transitions to the meeting with your ex. I see none of the above text.

Screenshot_20200324-103333.jpg

After this the MC has an international dialog about how it's been 12 years since he last saw his family. That's it.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
I'm a little bit confused, how does the tag "rape" fit in this game?
What Telgar said and MC has the option to orally rape (if that still counts as rape, i mean any sexual action towards on unwilling person is rape... at least as far as i can remember) the not-really ex-BF of Ada.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
You are assuming that
  1. the "abandoned children" got dropped off at the Shaws' when they were born, and
  2. the requirement to house abandoned children started in 2027
The game did not say when the Shaws started housing Elly; just that Ada came 7 years later.

And you ignore the fact that the game says the date is "17th of May 2027" before the first scene in the bar. Also, 2027 + 12 is 2039, not 2049.

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
And you ignore the fact that the game says the date is "17th of May 2027" before the first scene in the bar.
This only confirms that the game is inconsistent. I have already written about it, but my comment has been removed.

Also, 2027 + 12 is 2039, not 2049.
2027 (MC and his wife were forced to house Elly) + 7 (seven years later they would be forced to house a second child) + x (MC started using drugs a while after they were forced to start housing Ada) + y (this lead Emily to divorce MC a few years later) + 12 (MC would not see his family for 12 years)
So, it is 2027 + 7 + x + y + 12 = 2046 + x + y
Moreover, I believe that x + y >= 3
And if we play with incest patch and Ada is 15 years old, then it would be 2027 + 7 + 15 = 2049.

See: https://f95zone.to/threads/parental-love-v0-17-luxee.3222/post-3203859

Reactions: unknown78

blackmagic616

Dec 29, 2019
And where does it tell you this? I literally started a brand new game and the first line is "17th of May 2027." Then it transitions to the meeting with your ex. I see none of the above text.

View attachment 596574

After this the MC has an international dialog about how it's been 12 years since he last saw his family. That's it.
LOL, you use an unofficial Android port and still expect everything to be like the original game?

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016

SymbioticLife

Mar 17, 2019
The MC himself is a rapist by the legal definition of the word given the stuff with Ada (minors can't consent). Honestly my biggest issue though is the MC's constant gaslighting with his wife on the harem route and the way he emotionally manipulates and takes advantage of the younger girls, yea everything works out eventually because that's the way the author wrote it, but the characters are (as usual in these games) so terribly written it's cringe as fuck. Like none of the females are even close to a normal human being, and the MC is a manipulative asshole beyond belief. By the way, you could write a story with realistic women in a polyamorous relationship - they do happen after all - I'm just becoming more and more convinced nobody on this site has that capability. Instead they just write every woman as being completely obsessed with the MC regardless of any action they take, and the MC's all as highly manipulative men that for some reason are cast as a hero.

In short the MC does the follwing:
Gaslight the shit out of his wife (and of course, cheat on her with 4 other girls)
Sexually molest his young daughter when she barely understands what's going on
Take advantage of a young woman having just gone through a rape instead of getting her proper mental health care, all while cheating on his wife.
And other more minor (but still obnoxious) manipulation of his older daughter

Honestly had to skip most of the dialogue on this one and play without the incest patch (once I realized just how bad that patch was in this case).

4.20 star(s) 215 Votes