Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Wait... what's with the gay and rape tags? I don't remember seeing gay content and I thought the rape was only attempted. Did I miss something?
me to didnt realize that, even iv read the walk but the walk ive just end on ver 0.17, is there any new walkthrough?

edit : v0.14 to v0.17
honestly i don't know i haven't played all the route yet
This is scene with Eric who blackmail Ada (see walkthrough), you can choose optional so that he suck your dick

1590437815970.png

Reactions: Ive-11

erw255

Jan 27, 2020
This is scene with Eric who blackmail Ada (see walkthrough), you can choose optional so that he suck your dick
Oh, I forgot about that. I never selected that option. What about the rape tag? I don't remember that happening. Is that in reference to the attempted rape or does it actually happen? This is a lot more important of a question for me because I really don't want to see that.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Oh, I forgot about that. I never selected that option. What about the rape tag? I don't remember that happening. Is that in reference to the attempted rape or does it actually happen? This is a lot more important of a question for me because I really don't want to see that.
This scene with sucking dick by Eric is rape scene because MC has force him to do it.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
v0.15, v0.16, v0.17, WAH-BAM!! v0.99!!
*cracks knuckles* Lets see what crazy shenanigans are in store, I hope he didn't rush the ending.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Ooooh. I see. Well, like I said, I never chose that option. Thanks for the information.
I never chose that option too but this is only one situation in the game where MC can force someone to have sex (in this particular case oral sex) so then it's also rape.

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
Just a small bug I saw, when you're on the 1b/Harem (without Sofi) ending it says that only one out of the 22 children was a boy. This should be 19.

A very nice conclusion indeed. Looking forward to more from this developer.

• Wow
Reactions: Luxee

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
Shit, i always get a bit sad when a good VN comes to a close, :( don't know if the the other paths has more content in the future but since the harem path is the only one i ever gave a shit about, this game is done in my opinion. I must say it was a damn good adventure and i'm looking forward to the next game.

Reactions: RealAhab

SuperImp

May 28, 2017
Really satisfied a lot of fetishes. I just wish we had a chance to delve a bit deeper into Emily's cuck fetish. All we got was a brief 'Is she better than me?' over the phone before the massive pile-on.

Still great though!

4.20 star(s) 215 Votes