Collection Video Perfectdeadbeat collection [2021-06-27] [PDdeadbeats]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

XLegion5000

May 22, 2018
News from the Discord,
"To be a little more specific this time: DM will be most likely released on either 28.02, 01.03 or 02.03. There will be no G2 WIP this week in order to do some preparations for the release (credits, disclaimer, teaser/preview for twitter and little extras here and there. :)"

Nugnug96

Nov 24, 2020
I really hope the future projects don’t take as long, he came onto the scene out of nowhere with a good movie about 2 years ago, shot up to like $1000 a month on patreon and did wips for 2 years

Noon saibot

Aug 23, 2019
I really hope the future projects don’t take as long, he came onto the scene out of nowhere with a good movie about 2 years ago, shot up to like $1000 a month on patreon and did wips for 2 years
Does the new movie come out today because I been ready.

mightymoo

Nov 22, 2019
While I agree that his projects are taking longer than I initially expected, and that's a bummer - $1000 a month on Patreon ain't that much.
I mean, it's good money, but he can't live off of it. So he can only do this on his spare time, and long movies like his take a lot of work. The few other artists that do such long movies and release them more frequently, have a much lower quality (in all aspects) and a lot more funds, so they can work on it full time.
26regionSFM for example, makes more than $5K per month and lives in a much cheaper locale (Russia vs Germany), so that allows him (and motivates him) to release stuff faster.

I too think that paying for just WIPs for 2 years isn't really worth it - that's why I stopped supporting him eventually - but otherwise I don't mind the wait. If he was sitting on 5-10K per month and dripping out small WIPs without showing any actual progress (like some certain artists) I'd probably think differently.

Reactions: cooldude33

Pairy Henis

Sep 17, 2019
He's just waiting on some music for the lesbian scene and then it's finished, hopefully ready by tomorrow.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote