Collection Video Perfectdeadbeat collection [2021-06-27] [PDdeadbeats]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

naughtyfred

May 1, 2020
And replace it with even bigger dude/monster.
I would agree with this. Size difference between the bigger male and smaller female is a big part of ryona content, which seems to be what perfect deadbeat is edging toward by the inclusion of fight scenes. For me at least, this pic wouldn't be as hot if the monsters were the same size as the girl :unsure: Screenshot (2107).png

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
im just here to troll and complain but everyone else is doing that for me :rolleyes:
also fuck darklust and his 2016 looking supermutant orgy where you can see barely see lara becos of all the overlapping giant ass limbs, hands and dicks etc

• Angry
Reactions: Unholy Trinity

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
I would agree with this. Size difference between the bigger male and smaller female is a big part of ryona content, which seems to be what perfect deadbeat is edging toward by the inclusion of fight scenes. For me at least, this pic wouldn't be as hot if the monsters were the same size as the girl :unsure: View attachment 3484618
Lisa Hemilton, which I just discorved about her recently. Only played the OG 2 games. Is f*cking hot, she deserves a better scene then with that futa bitch. My tastes is either a geek with a giant dick, or a bigger man/creature.

hftp6669

Feb 5, 2020
The only thing that I would improve, is to remove the futa (Not my taste). And replace it with even bigger dude/monster. Of course the dev tells his story here and its a matter of taste.
That's not an "improvement", that is a change, which is a matter of your personal opinion and taste. I like futa, and while I too would prefer a giant monster destroying her with his massive cock, let's try to do right by the English language. More and more people seem to be throwing words out there. It really isn't that hard to use the more appropriate ones for a given situation.

To get back on topic... What's the current estimated release window?

Reactions: girlzort

chebs1

Jan 18, 2021
im just here to troll and complain but everyone else is doing that for me :rolleyes:
also fuck darklust and his 2016 looking supermutant orgy where you can see barely see lara becos of all the overlapping giant ass limbs, hands and dicks etc
honestly? i don't even think there's anything to be mad about or complain about anymore, it's just funny at this point, a literal meme, an easy joke

Uggktux576

Oct 12, 2023
honestly? i don't even think there's anything to be mad about or complain about anymore, it's just funny at this point, a literal meme, an easy joke
Same I'm just mad some time because he's a top tier artist and l wanna see all the possibilities and scenarios that he can do it but at the end it's his work and can do What he wants I need to be more patient

• Angry
Reactions: Unholy Trinity

JackHammer

May 30, 2017
Indeed a pure masterpiece oops!!! but where is the sound...
He's waiting to do sound until the full movie is done, which makes total sense. Otherwise it would be inconsistent. Movie should be done fairly soon, I would think. It seems to be wrapping up.

Mr. Weeaboo

Jan 21, 2023
Don't you worry. Just keep in mind that while I'm writing this, I could be very well working on the project instead :)
Lol you take your time m8. Some people just gotta learn things take time. Specially artists working solo like yourself (y)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote