• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Pill King [v0.21] [Effx Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Last edited:

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
21.04.24, [v0.20]:
Dev has made some strong changes to the plot. I didn't delve too deeply into this update. I updated the patch superficially, so maybe some of the lines will go off the incest .
If you notice any of these, let me know. I just don't want to re-read all the dialog to find them.

--------------------------------------------------
Made an incest patch.
version: [v0.20]
feature: Eng only. Changes the intro. Mc, Lizy and Alice refer to Sarah as Mom, and David as Dad.
pc install: Unzip to the "game" folder.

01.05.24: some improvements

notes:
I might have missed something, if you spot any lines with the old or new content that should be changed, let me know(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
This patch should be compatible with future versions(unless the dev changes the code).
Do you have to adjust the incest patch with every update? :unsure:

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
So what's the Fuss about this Game ? I've read the last 5 or 6 Pages and my impression is by using the Patch nothing has really changed in regards to the Relationship, or did i missunderstand something ? Was quite alot of Text i went through.

simple_human

Dec 2, 2018
Do you have to adjust the incest patch with every update? :unsure:
Not necessarily, the patch is mostly universal.
It needs to be updated only if the dev adds lines like: “I live with strangers” or “They are not my parents” etc., then these lines need to be manually changed, added to the patch and changed there.

Reactions: Hlextor

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Made an incest patch.
version: Supposedly Universal
feature: Eng only. Changes the intro. Mc, Lizy and Alice refer to Sarah as Mom, and David as Dad.
pc install: Unzip to the "game" folder.

notes:
I might have missed something, if you spot any lines with the old or new content that should be changed, let me know(preferably with a description of the scene and line text, a screenshot would also help).
This patch should be compatible with future versions(unless the dev changes the code).
Awesome simple_human ! TYVM for your work!

Reactions: simple_human

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
The .exe file is infected in the compressed version, not if the full version is the same but I'm too lazy to download those 2Gb hahaha

Reactions: Karl'Z

Qalx

Sep 29, 2022
The .exe file is infected in the compressed version, not if the full version is the same but I'm too lazy to download those 2Gb hahaha
really the full version was more infected, av blocking the exe file! the compressed have only some bot

Reactions: Raizen84

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
The links I posted are fine. We scan every file we upload and post.
The user just reuploaded them so the Dev can't take them down.

Also both exes are exactly the same. So no there is no virus.

Kayaa okay then.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Kayaa

Mar 9, 2024
The links I posted are fine. We scan every file we upload and post.
The user just reuploaded them so the Dev can't take them down.

Also both exes are exactly the same. So no there is no virus.

Kayaa okay then.
Nothing against what you upload. You can bring back the old links. It's just that this is the first time I've seen people start talking about infected files.

3.30 star(s) 35 Votes