VN Ren'Py Abandoned PizzaBoy [v1.3] [Dream Hot Games]

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Well started off fine as a linear VN but now it's sandbox I think it would have just been fine the way it was but I guess that's the devs choice.
I agree. Also, I'm not sure why it's a growing trend in Ren'Py to disable the rollback feature, but it's not a great choice. If you don't like the default of the gaming engine, maybe a different engine makes more sense. :unsure:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
No .. no you do not ... it is all gibberish all the same ... screenshot BRICKS YOUR GAME!
Just unren it ... put the invisible text box mod in there ... enable roll back and dev+console
AND LOOK FOR THE PRETTY PICTURES !!
gAME oN!!!

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Well it has all been said. Bad English; really bad English well Langrish. No speed reading. Roll back? Easily solved though. That is after just playing it for two minutes.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The English is worse than Manuel's in Faulty Towers. It makes you chuckle. Into the sandbox we go. Dont like the idea of a paywall though. It is a very rough game but the renders are half descent.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The sandbox is bad, incomplete and totally unnecessary. Dont like it. Sorry give it a few more updates and hopefully the English will be better by then.

TheWitcher

Oct 4, 2019
Nah. In screenshots there is mousearea ('Back','History','Jump', etc. "bar"), and in the game is not.

Is there some easy way to enable or implement code to have it?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
this one looks great
Yeah, definitely. Progress is fairly slow, though. v1.3 was made available back in the beginning of June, and there have only been wallpapers and choose-your-girl posts since. This isn't marked Abandoned because of this, but this will almost definitely be a project that takes several years to complete (assuming it does get finished at some point).