Wolf RPG - Completed - Please! My Cool Maid! [v1.10_MOD1] [HUNGRY CAMP]

1. 2.00 star(s)

kazralinux

Nha this one shouldnt be called a game, art style is fine and sounds are kinda fine too but just soo boring and short.

its has nice animations but only a few, its kinda fapable but is just not for me, bad game 3/10 (Sorry for my bad english)
  2. 3.00 star(s)

JacarandaSun

It's a Scene Viewer and should be rated as such. With that in mind, it's alright. So what makes a Scene Viewer good? The animation needs to be great but also have variety. The girl needs to be attractive but also expressive. There doesn't need to be a complex story but there has to be a reason for the scenes. No gameplay is required, just the ability to change scenes. So lets break it down.

The animation is pretty good and there is a decent amount of variety. The scenes themselves could use a little more significant movement (and maybe a little more nudity), but otherwise I have no complaints. The girl is fairly attractive and is expressive enough to keep her tsundere attitude while giving enough expression to make her not seem like a cardboard cutout. There's a minute amount of story that sets up the situation but doesn't lead anywhere. It gives reason for the sex and that's all that is really demanded for a "middle of the road" rating for a Scene Viewer's story.

Overall, it's as 3 out of 5 stars as you can get per the genre. It's definitely worth the time as it's incredibly short and you don't need much effort for the reward, especially if you're into maids.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

There is no gameplay and the controls with have you moving your hands from asdf to the arrow keys to your mouse. The controls feel like they weren't tested. You have to click on her to do anything but you can't click on any of the menus or text options which is annoying. Where this game excels is in the dialogue and character writing. Everything you have done to her is referenced in a humorous way and I enjoyed that a lot. There is minimal story so really it's just how likable she is. The art is appealing and the animations are simple. I wish there were more scenes with her boobs out but I still enjoyed what was there.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Ogrexin

It's hard to say anything bad about the game when it does what it says on the box without disappointment, no expectations betrayed in the slightest

It's like the dev who's just a good artist is practicing making games, it's simple and barebones with well enough drawn eye candy to support it

I can't give it a higher rating than this because of it's shallowness,but i'm not disappointed in the slightest, you truly get what you ask for
  5. 3.00 star(s)

lnomsim

It's boring. I have nothing else to say.
    The art is what you see in the preview.
    Actually, the whole game is in the previews.
    I played flash games with 10 times the content over 15 years ago.

You have 3 kinds of sexual interaction. Each with some variations, but all you have is a boring low-frame gif-esque animation.

Most games like that have easy to use menu. Here? You have to go through multiple dialogue boxes and use keyboard shortcut.

I spent 10 minutes and probably saw all the game had to offer.

10 minutes of my life I'll never get back.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

reinhart99

Saw all the content in about fifteen minutes, but there doesn't need to be more to it. Well-made, actually well-written. Simple, to the point, sexy. I really enjoy the character and the plainness of the design works perfectly for a short session.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Weeb34

nice little game, not much content, but at least it's not a sandbox where you gotta play for two hours to get a hanjob scene.

the translation is quite good and I find the girl's attitude hot, wish there was more to it, but its quite fine for a quick fap.