• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

batmantitties

Sep 17, 2017
Is there anything particularly interesting about this game or is it the same as so many other Japanese RPGM games with a female protagonist?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
gameupdate isn't a bat, its a shortcut to system32?
thats kinda weird dude.
Its a shortcut that opens the command prompt (located in system32) so that it can run the bash script in /dazed using the relative path.

I did it that way because its the only way I could think of to add an icon to it.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Yup, anything that looks airbrushed or like a digital oil painting will often be labled AI art... which I understand but it sucks for the legit artists getting unfairly crapped on.
Especially since their work specifically (or at least that of other artists working in the same style) is what the AI was trained on is plagiarizing.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Virgin Run ✓
GOR ✓
Walk Around Naked ✓
Custom Heroine Name ✓
Game Over Pregnancy ✓
--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.

I am always looking for people's thoughts on the quality of the translation. Any feedback, positive or negative, will help me improve the tool. If there is an issue with the game, mention me with your save and a screenshot of the problem.
she cant be pregnant while the game still runs? like wthell man

welehcool123

May 9, 2022
Is there anything particularly interesting about this game or is it the same as so many other Japanese RPGM games with a female protagonist?
Battlefuck with goblins, orcs, humans, slimes & tentacles.
Several Sex & Prostitution events in the city & slums.
Her clothes could be torn.
Corruption progression.

I still haven't finished the game, but it's very enjoyable.

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
Man i wish there an AI decensored like the one team on Nhentai , this art is killer

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Virgin Run ✓
GOR ✓
Walk Around Naked ✓
Custom Heroine Name ✓
Game Over Pregnancy ✓
--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.

I am always looking for people's thoughts on the quality of the translation. Any feedback, positive or negative, will help me improve the tool. If there is an issue with the game, mention me with your save and a screenshot of the problem.
With virgin run, can you have sex with other areas(Anal,mouth etc). Like in that game "Eclipse witch"

Reactions: Silosilo
3.80 star(s) 16 Votes