[R>Programmer] [R>Writer] Share Recruiting Ren’Py Programmer and Visual Novel Script Writer

Bkeujf

Sep 5, 2019
Project:

Jewel of the Sea is a short visual novel featuring two romance-able women, and a nameable protagonist. A mechanic boards a futuristic cruise ship with his fellow mechanic Eclipse, and a cyborg scientist, Ivory. They’re tasked with keeping the ship’s core reactor running in exchange for money and a free trip abroad.

Developer:

AURELIA LEO STUDIOS (@aureilaleos) / zknight #3119

Looking for:

A Ren’Py programmer willing to learn how to make a puzzle game and rhythm game, along with the standard features of a visual novel. A script writer willing to write an all-ages light sci-fi script and optional adult scenes.

Employment Type:

The preference is a small sum up front with revenue share afterward. The small sum would be used to create a demo. The game would then be funded through Patreon. Patreon resources would be allocated based on the revenue share agreed upon. Once the game is released, individual sales would replace/supplement the Patreon model.

Work commitment:

Monthly updates from the programmer. Bi-weekly updates from the writer.

Preferred method of contact:

PayPal, Western Union, or Bank Transfer

Job Description:

See above.

Additional comments:

The game will have an all-ages component with optional 18+ scenes. I will hire the artist, UI designer, and musician. But, I’m open to responses from the community if interested! Included sexual content will be kissing, group sex/poly-romance, blowjob, titjob, and anal.

Last edited:

deusexvagina

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2019
This sounds very interesting, I like the story premise. I'm a programmer for close to ten years now, working on my own game currently and I have some spare time if you still need a programmer. Send me a PM if you like, I bet we can work something out.