• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others RPGM None [RJ397511] Decadence - 頹壞

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

karyu

Mar 18, 2018
Like I said, if you don't know about something just don't say anything instead of sending someone on a wild goose chase that you're not sure of. I did believe you that's why I went to check and search for the event multiple times. If you're someone that's ok with putting out inaccurate information before checking then that's on you. I like the dev's art and world creation so I wanted to find that last one for completions sake that's all. I've already moved on to his next game and I have already started making dialogue for the main scenes. I was going to share it with you for helping me but now I'll just keep it to myself because of your behaviour.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dont give me that shit.
You asked if that scene could be found outside the gallery, I confirmed that it could. You asked where, I tried to remember and gave possible locations of the event. Guess what? I made a mistake and turns out that none of the places I remember was correct. Because of that, you get butthurt and started accuse me of trolling and then complain about MY behaviour?!
Get down of your fucking pedestal.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ahip

Ahip

Dec 23, 2017
Dont give me that shit.
You asked if that scene could be found outside the gallery, I confirmed that it could. You asked where, I tried to remember and gave possible locations of the event. Guess what? I made a mistake and turns out that none of the places I remember was correct. Because of that, you get butthurt and started accuse me of trolling and then complain about MY behaviour?!
Get down of your fucking pedestal.
You 'confirmed' that it could be found then just gave wrong places over and over. Never apologising once for sending me on a wild goose chase and getting defensive and insulting me because I called out the misinformation? Lol. You even asked me how I translate the game and I pointed you to the software and even where to find the dog scene. I am helpful to you, whilst you are an active detriment to me. Take some responsibility for your actions guy.

karyu

Mar 18, 2018
You 'confirmed' that it could be found then just gave wrong places over and over. Never apologising once for sending me on a wild goose chase and getting defensive and insulting me because I called out the misinformation? Lol. You even asked me how I translate the game and I pointed you to the software and even where to find the dog scene. I am helpful to you, whilst you are an active detriment to me. Take some responsibility for your actions guy.
Pretty easy to point where the scene is when you just finished the game, lets see if you can remember EVERY event one year from now. Also "never apologised"? THEN WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?

sorry man its been a while so i dont remember where i found it. But im certain that i found it outside the gallery. there were only 2 npcs that i had to look in the gallery, the dog because like i said i didnt find him at the time. and a merchant npc, because when i would enter the house where said npc was, i could not move forward despise having a path.

Ahip

Dec 23, 2017
Pretty easy to point where the scene is when you just finished the game, lets see if you can remember EVERY event one year from now. Also "never apologised"? THEN WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?
The point is that I wouldn't go around spreading false information if I wasn't certain about what I was talking about. You're ok doing that which is just unfortunate for the people you make a fool of I guess. It's 100% easier to just stay silent instead of waste people's time. Anyway I've already moved on from this game I suggest you do the same. According to your follow up posts your apology was ingenuine anyway.

jsmitth529

Mar 4, 2020
Jesus christ, tabbed back into this thread to see if anyone knew where card C was used and got to read some fuckwit get butthurt that someone tried to help them but didn't give them exact step by step instructions. Fuck people for trying to be helpful I guess, when ungrateful, self-entitled shits like that exist. 'Wild goose chase' my lord. This is why when people see someone asking for help, they usually just ignore them. We just can't have nice things with people like that around.

• Haha

Ahip

Dec 23, 2017
Jesus christ, tabbed back into this thread to see if anyone knew where card C was used and got to read some fuckwit get butthurt that someone tried to help them but didn't give them exact step by step instructions. Fuck people for trying to be helpful I guess, when ungrateful, self-entitled shits like that exist. 'Wild goose chase' my lord. This is why when people see someone asking for help, they usually just ignore them. We just can't have nice things with people like that around.
Shut up little boy. I would've prefered silence over false instructions that wasted time. I'm not entitled, I help people on other threads that I know what I'm talking about. If I don't know, I don't pipe up and give false information.
Notice how the information is presented and fully accurate with images as proof. This is how you help people and not give them false non-existing information.
Would've cost you nothing to also stay quiet but I guess you wanted to start it up again you dumb fuck. Know your place you useless little boy.
1715352061994.png

karyu

Mar 18, 2018
Shut up little boy. I would've prefered silence over false instructions that wasted time. I'm not entitled, I help people on other threads that I know what I'm talking about. If I don't know, I don't pipe up and give false information.
Notice how the information is presented and fully accurate with images as proof. This is how you help people and not give them false non-existing information.
Would've cost you nothing to also stay quiet but I guess you wanted to start it up again you dumb fuck. Know your place you useless little boy.
View attachment 3621503
Did you actually think youre some kind of hard ass? "useless little boy', Jesus how cringy. Also "false non-existing information"? So just because you coudnt find it, its not because you failed, but because its doesnt exist in game? REALLY?! How much self centered can you be? And you still have the gal to call other people little kid despise acting like a spoil child. Paphetic.

• Haha

Ahip

Dec 23, 2017
Did you actually think youre some kind of hard ass? "useless little boy', Jesus how cringy. Also "false non-existing information"? So just because you coudnt find it, its not because you failed, but because its doesnt exist in game? REALLY?! How much self centered can you be? Paphetic.
Oh you're back again for more? Not letting some rando cretin insult me for free is not trying to be a 'hard ass'. You simply don't pay attention to what's going on do you? By the way look at the rest of my post to see how you actually help someone, whilst providing information and evidence.

karyu

Mar 18, 2018
Oh you're back again for more? Not letting some rando cretin insult me for free is not trying to be a 'hard ass'. You simply don't pay attention to what's going on do you? By the way look at the rest of my post to see how you actually help someone, whilst providing information and evidence.
and your proud of that? i also helped people on other threads, because NEWS FLASH, most of the people help each other on threads. You are the butthurt one that just becuase couldnt find an event in the game, decided to throw a hissy fit, and then started to shift the blame to other people because you coudnt cope with your failure. Also "come back for more"? Bitch, after you destroyed yourself on that post: " your apology was ingenuine anyway", everyone got to see how much of entitled, spoiled, self centered, shitty little brat you are. There is no necessity for me to say anything.

Ahip

Dec 23, 2017
and your proud of that? i also helped people on other threads, because NEWS FLASH, most of the people help each other on threads. You are the butthurt one that just becuase couldnt find an event in the game, decided to throw a hissy fit, and then started to shift the blame to other people because you coudnt cope with your failure. Also "come back for more"? Bitch, after you destroyed yourself on that post: " your apology was ingenuine anyway", everyone got to see how much of entitled, spoiled, self centered, shitty little brat you are. There is no necessity for me to say anything.
Yet here you are, still yapping away. It wasn't a failure on my behalf, it's not in the game. The only failure was putting my faith in someone like you to tell the truth lmao. You're just saying shit like 'self-centered' when I provide evidence of me helping someone else out in a way that actually allows them to go straight to the content. I mean of course you don't see how silly you are. It's okay, you're content being incompetent.

karyu

Mar 18, 2018
Yet here you are, still yapping away. It wasn't a failure on my behalf, it's not in the game.
Jesus christ man, you really went there, really? You really came forth and admited that you have your head stuck up far into your own ass that you actually think because you didnt found it, it doesnt exist in the game? I got to admit, it take balls for someone to come out screaming how paphetic he is, for everyone to hear it, like this.

Ahip

Dec 23, 2017
Jesus christ man, you really went there, really? You really came forth and admited that you have your head stuck up far into your own ass that you actually think because you didnt found it, it doesnt exist in the game? I got to admit, it take balls for someone to come out screaming how paphetic he is, for everyone to hear it, like this.
I looked through the game files and it isn't there. You claim it is, but can't find any evidence of it lmao. You clearly care about being right but can't take 15 minutes to load up the game and show the evidence that you can get it inside the game? How do you go about life just content with talking shit and lying about what you know?

karyu

Mar 18, 2018
I looked through the game files and it isn't there. You claim it is, but can't find any evidence of it lmao. You clearly care about being right but can't take 15 minutes to load up the game and show the evidence that you can get it inside the game? How do you go about life just content with talking shit and lying about what you know?
15 minutes.... I know that you are pretty weak in the head so make an effort to understand this. I dont remenber where the place is, because it has been an entire YEAR since i played the game, and i told you that multiple times by now. So in order to find it i would he to play the ENTIRE game again so no, it woudnt take only 15 minutes, and you want me to go through all the game again so just that i can pinpoint that event location to you? Now i know that you have a raging protagonist complex to the point that you think youre special by helping people here in the forum or actually going full denial with the idea that you could failed in find that event and so convinced yourself that it doesnt exist in game. But the real thruth is... youre not worthy of the effort. youre really, really not.

Ahip

Dec 23, 2017
15 minutes.... I know that you are pretty weak in the head so make an effort to understand this. I dont remenber where the place is, because it has been an entire YEAR since i played the game, and i told you that multiple times by now. So in order to find it i would he to play the ENTIRE game again so no, it woudnt take only 15 minutes, and you want me to go through all the game again so just that i can pinpoint that event location to you? Now i know that you have a raging protagonist complex to the point that you think youre special by helping people here in the forum or actually going full denial with the idea that you could failed in find that event and so convinced yourself that it doesnt exist in game. But the real thruth is... youre not worthy of the effort. youre really, really not.
I found the event that you couldn't find and told you where it was (with evidence). There's not denial here. There's also no evidence of your claims. You literally have other posts on this thread that show you telling people false information. Either your memory is fucking bad or you're just having fun telling people false information, or both. Etiher way, disgusting behaviour.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes