Others RPGM None [RJ397511] Decadence - 頹壞

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

zim3454

Aug 23, 2020
Am I missing something on how to progress past the very beginning? I've interacted with everything in the long tunnel, the rooftop, my inventory, but can't move forward. Obviously I don't read the language. Any tips?

Sh666155

May 7, 2020
Am I missing something on how to progress past the very beginning? I've interacted with everything in the long tunnel, the rooftop, my inventory, but can't move forward. Obviously I don't read the language. Any tips?
Apparently this game have jump button you which you need to proceed to lot of area, but i forget which button

karyu

Mar 18, 2018
Apparently this game have jump button you which you need to proceed to lot of area, but i forget which button
this. if you are using a controller its is the select button (or at least was for me on the xbox one controller). in the keybord i thinc is ctrl or tab.

ImfuckingHORNY

Dec 3, 2020
Does anyone have an translated version of this game? Or something akin to the chinnise local (whatever that is), cause the one on main message doesnt work no more

karyu

Mar 18, 2018
Does anyone have an translated version of this game? Or something akin to the chinnise local (whatever that is), cause the one on main message doesnt work no more
just search on google for some "locale emulator" and set it to chinese when playing the game.

karyu

Mar 18, 2018
he lauched a demo for a new game called carcass

but so far is very bare bones.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes