Mod Abandoned Rogue-Like Chonky Mod [v0.3] [Ron Chon]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
I think the difficulty is fine as it is. Because it lets you play however you want. If it got harder, you'd be more pressed to select the options that simply give you the most stats because you don't want to grind too much. And raising the requirements to unlock certain interactions also limits roleplay stuff. For example, I like that, with enough Inhibition, you go swimming with a girl, she has an accident with her top, and she just takes it off. This happens even if you've had no previous interaction with her and haven't seen her naked. If for this to happen you'd previously have to unlock her exhibitionist trait or have seen her topless before, it's a possiblity that would no longer exist.

Crimx42

Jul 7, 2017
I mean, that legit sounds good
A "Hard" or "Slow" mode in which gains are a lot slower, I wouldn't mind it if its mod or something.

Maybe reduce the amount of starting stats the girls have even further and stretch out the requirements for the different positions. Especially increase the requirements for sex in particular.
I think the difficulty is fine as it is. Because it lets you play however you want. If it got harder, you'd be more pressed to select the options that simply give you the most stats because you don't want to grind too much. And raising the requirements to unlock certain interactions also limits roleplay stuff. For example, I like that, with enough Inhibition, you go swimming with a girl, she has an accident with her top, and she just takes it off. This happens even if you've had no previous interaction with her and haven't seen her naked. If for this to happen you'd previously have to unlock her exhibitionist trait or have seen her topless before, it's a possiblity that would no longer exist.
Oh, I definitely didn't mean to imply that the base game/base numbers should change. They are perfect for a casual experience of the game.

This is 100% for people who have played the game dozens of times and want it to be slower for when you already know what to do. So, it would be a completely optional mode or a separate mod. Hell, I might try to learn how to mod and try to do it myself since I legit enjoy restarting this game over and over and over again.

gabo200

Feb 6, 2020
Oh, I definitely didn't mean to imply that the base game/base numbers should change. They are perfect for a casual experience of the game.

This is 100% for people who have played the game dozens of times and want it to be slower for when you already know what to do. So, it would be a completely optional mode or a separate mod. Hell, I might try to learn how to mod and try to do it myself since I legit enjoy restarting this game over and over and over again.
It would be good if it were an option like you start "do you want to play with the normal point gain and others or do you want a reduced point gain and some special events of this difficulty for some things" something like that although the event may already be in the normal game just to add variety because if I would like to put events in certain options that the game brings

Reactions: Crimx42

Buttholder

Feb 25, 2022
Rogue: Hi! My name is -
Zero: Drop those panties, turn around, and bend over!
Now I'm imagining him screaming at her like R. Lee Ermey in Full Metal Jacket, but it's all compliments and come-ons.

"HOW TALL ARE YOU?!"
"Uh, 5'5? 5'9 in mah boots."
"FIVE FOOT NINE! HOLY SHIT, I DIDN'T KNOW THEY MADE PRETTY LADIES THAT TALL!"

• Haha
Reactions: drone4of2

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Rogues not tall I mean I'm 6'6 but then I guess not everyone suffers from gigantism...

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
I remember playing this before, and there was a big where you could not come back from some sex options, the option was just not there, only [Cheat], i don't remember if it was fixed, but i was not able to report that before.

Still think its fantastic what people is doing with this mod, bugs aside, game feels morre alive now for some reason

Last edited:

Heatstruct

Jul 26, 2018
This is a fantastic Mod, really gives the game a fresh new look, but I ran into a bug(?) and would like to know how do you want us to send reports. I look forward to more in the future.

Reactions: AngryEnemy

gabo200

Feb 6, 2020
This is a fantastic Mod, really gives the game a fresh new look, but I ran into a bug(?) and would like to know how do you want us to send reports. I look forward to more in the future.
the mod is in version 0.3, maybe when the next one comes out, it's going to be the big one, literally it's no longer a mod but an inspiration and something cooler, I'm really looking forward to this, maybe it comes out at the end of September (hopefully)

Reactions: AngryEnemy

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Any news on this mod? I had hoped we'd get updates every once in a while, but Ron Chon is kinda radio silent (at least here, I don't check Patreon).

Reactions: mp82rw

gabo200

Feb 6, 2020
Any news on this mod? I had hoped we'd get updates every once in a while, but Ron Chon is kinda radio silent (at least here, I don't check Patreon).
Not even on his patreon does he get updates, I also wanted updates every week or something like that but I don't know what happened

Reactions: Bob466
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes