Apr 29, 2022
That's because the walkthrough was written long before Camilla was introduced (6.0 iirc).

There isn't any up-to-date walkthrough. Just the one in the first page by RedKnight (some pre-5.4).
Damn, thanks for the heads up then. In that case, how can I get all of her beast encounters?

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
So is there any way to replay the sex scenes in the game ? The gallery mod is not working with the latest versions of the game and the save slots are not nearly enough the game is like over 50 hours long.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
So is there any way to replay the sex scenes in the game ? The gallery mod is not working with the latest versions of the game and the save slots are not nearly enough the game is like over 50 hours long.
The game has a built in gallery that has a couple of scenes, nowhere nearly the full library tho.
So my suggestion: go into the "game folder\www" and simply create a copy of the save folder with a different name. It doesn't take much space and you can have as many saves like this as you want.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
The game has a built in gallery that has a couple of scenes, nowhere nearly the full library tho.
So my suggestion: go into the "game folder\www" and simply create a copy of the save folder with a different name. It doesn't take much space and you can have as many saves like this as you want.
Yea but i have to rename them "save" every time i want to upload some old save games and back up my current save games. And an other question can i "unlock" the gallery some how the gallery mod is totally useless now and i don't want to replay everything. And final question how can i use chats with no mods ?

Reactions: HotSausageGrrl

sin(α)

Apr 11, 2020
does anyone know where to find the 4 soul for quest 'Here and After' ?
Beat Thygur, kill lady Anza, let Tarik kill Sevmar, kill Ginsohn.
And an other question can i "unlock" the gallery some how the gallery mod is totally useless now and i don't want to replay everything.
Beat Blood monsters (two red balls) in Abyss. Then enter the Gallery in your castle and interact with Urn.
And final question how can i use chats with no mods ?
You mean cheats? You can't simply enter them anymore. You can still edit your saves though (with services like ).

Apr 28, 2018
Its finished? Hell no! Its unplayable. Hire a damn QA to do regression and new feature testing

the orc camp tent can not be entered
zent scenes do not appear after the first one near lake
pressing any button besides move forward results in sme dialogue with Zent over and over at the entrance to catacombs

dont waste you time trying to play it guys, respect you time - just rip the pics, which are hidden is resources as system files

Last edited:

2lazy2name

Mar 24, 2020
Its finished? Hell no! Its unplayable. Hire a damn QA to do regression and new feature testing

zent scenes do not appear after the first one near lake (because you've moved the damn lake and didn't bother to re test)

dont waste you time trying to play it guys, respect you time - just rip the pics, which are hidden is resources as system files
Could you enlighten me how?

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021

zent scenes do not appear after the first one near lake
pressing any button besides move forward results in sme dialogue with Zent over and over at the entrance to catacombs

I've played it 5 times in full and I've never had any problems that prevented me from finishing the game.

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes