What is your favorite character/route in the game?

• Oliver

Votes: 85 65.9%
  • Luna

Votes: 30 23.3%
  • Linda

Votes: 14 10.9%
  • Data

Votes: 11 8.5%
  • The main story

Votes: 6 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kkai

Dec 21, 2016
All content can be avoided, so you can just focus on the route you are more interested in. As for the current gay content, I answered that above.
I'd recommend putting this in the overview or at least the dev notes. It's a pretty important thing when making games for multiple potentially non-overlapping sexualities so people don't look at the tags and write it off prematurely.

Reactions: Stone Flower

Stone Flower

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2023
How does the Data quest work? Something about 3 photos, I have no idea what that person wants.
For now, you can't complete this quest. I ended up getting without time, so it will be completed in the next update. He himself tells you not to worry trying to find the places righ now.

Last edited:
Reactions: sakuyas_mmaster

calom

Mar 6, 2018
I love the game so far, but I'm not feeling the foreshadowing and the "mystery" in the last update. So many games here tried, and 99% have failed horribly and just made the experience worse for it. If you can pull it off, all the power to you. If you're not sure than maybe a simple story would be better. Like Back to the Future was amazing, and it had a very simple story.

Reactions: Stone Flower

vihnyan

Mar 13, 2018
i'm kind of stuck... there are 2 things that idk what to do about, maybe is just because im kinda new at html games idk...

1- oliver is offline and i don't know how to meet with his sister after meeting her at the park for the first time.
2- data asked for 3 photos and i just got the one from his lab, where ai can take the others and how i unlock those places?

Stone Flower

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2023
i'm kind of stuck... there are 2 things that idk what to do about, maybe is just because im kinda new at html games idk...

1- oliver is offline and i don't know how to meet with his sister after meeting her at the park for the first time.
2- data asked for 3 photos and i just got the one from his lab, where ai can take the others and how i unlock those places?
1 - You can meet Oliver's sister at the park in the evening (with 1 energy). She will give you the backdoor key to her house, where you will meet Oliver's mom and continue his quest.
2 - I answered that earlier, but for now, you can only get 1 photo. He tells you not to worry about it right now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: vihnyan

Stone Flower

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2023
I love the game so far, but I'm not feeling the foreshadowing and the "mystery" in the last update. So many games here tried, and 99% have failed horribly and just made the experience worse for it. If you can pull it off, all the power to you. If you're not sure than maybe a simple story would be better. Like Back to the Future was amazing, and it had a very simple story.
Not trying anything grand, just an interesting story with fun characters. That mysterious element is going to be better developed in the main quest, but the focus of the story is going to be more on the characters and the world.

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
If you are asking about scenes together, then yes. If it's about the second route when you use the Desire Seeker in him, it's a no. I'm working on the first route with him first.
Why not have that too [Work in Progress] Braches? or is it that there is only 2 routes and not 3?

OldSailor

Sep 11, 2021
Very limited content. Simple translations without care. Very simple design (dialogs intertwined with the narrative, unappealing user interface and statistic ratios). It is also very easy to unwittingly enter gay content. I didn't like it when I was playing a simple computer game with Oliver and when I interacted with Data, the gay content popped up. All this is not to say that this is a bad game that cannot be improved. But it's at a very early stage to be appreciated by users.

Reactions: HarryHill99

Stone Flower

Game Developer
Jun 24, 2023
Why not have that too [Work in Progress] Braches? or is it that there is only 2 routes and not 3?
There are just 2 branches. The "[work in progress]" is for the second branch. Every character will have 2 routes: one more wholesome, and the other focused on corruption. In Oliver and Luna's story, I am working on the wholesome route first, and for Linda, I am developing the corrupt route initially. Don't expect the second branch to be developed so soon.

Ali-Jo

May 12, 2018
Really enjoy this but I feel like there should be a end of content note or a guide that tells you when you can't do anything else with a character

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes