Tool RPGM RPG Maker MV MZ, CheatMenu [v2.1.1]

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-elf-...ry-v1-04-fairy-flower.129750/#lg=post-8924240

Tried it on this game, gave me an Unexpected token ',' SyntaxError when I play it now.
Someone have modified plugins.js which makes the cheat install incorrectly

Ryuubii download the attached file and extract it to to js\ folder and accept when asking to override

Moosmab

Jun 25, 2020
Getting a red flag from windows defender for a virus called Contebrew.A!ml. This is for ver. 2.1.1 but I don't get an alert on previous versions. Anyone else getting this?

Reactions: aarxnphil

dn2sm

Nov 9, 2019
Getting a red flag from windows defender for a virus called Contebrew.A!ml. This is for ver. 2.1.1 but I don't get an alert on previous versions. Anyone else getting this?
I searched the warning you get:
Seems like it's usually popup malware which make sense, since the menu should be popup window.

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
When using it with "A struggle with sin 5.2.0a" and changing the tab, it shows a blank list. The location value seems to update fine and when initially loading the items it shows them too.

Edit: After 5.2.0b it works again.

Last edited:
Reactions: MayhemSixx

JesterZhu

Apr 10, 2018
2.0.2 work on Lana’s Sexual Harassment Adventure but latest make the game blank/not work. and many other games cheat didn't work specially when i press L(default) no UI cheats open but when i installing cheats its just say complete and no problems.

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Does not work with "Living together with your cute niece".
2.0.2 work on Lana’s Sexual Harassment Adventure but latest make the game blank/not work. and many other games cheat didn't work specially when i press L(default) no UI cheats open but when i installing cheats its just say complete and no problems.
The reason it doesnt work is simple, the person/people who made the translation for those games modified the plugin.js file and left it unescaped afterwards causing the cheat to install incorrectly and breaking the game.

If you want you can always add the files manually to the correct folders and then add the following code into plugins.js, however if your unsure how to do it i dont recommend you do it.
Code:
{"name":"CheatMenu","status":true,"description":"External cheat window, for easy item and variable modification.","parameters":{}}

JesterZhu

Apr 10, 2018
The reason it doesnt work is simple, the person who made the translation for those games modified the plugin.js file and left it unescaped afterwards causing the cheat to install incorrectly and breaking the game.

If you want you can always add the files manually to the correct folders and then add the following code into plugins.js, however if your unsure how to do it i dont recommend you do it.
Code:
{"name":"CheatMenu","status":true,"description":"External cheat window, for easy item and variable modification.","parameters":{}}
We can install manually? but its need folder CheatData and Cheat.html that generated by installer right? can copy them from other games?

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
We can install manually? but its need folder CheatData and Cheat.html that generated by installer right? can copy them from other games?
Yes copying them should be no problem, just remember its file in the plugins folder as well

Ryuu2k

Aug 12, 2018
When using it with "A struggle with sin 5.2.0a" and changing the tab, it shows a blank list. The location value seems to update fine and when initially loading the items it shows them too.

Edit: After 5.2.0b it works again.
I have the same problem with 0.5.2.1

Oct 28, 2018
Why does the image enlarge when 2.1.1 Cheats are installed?
of the window of the game seems to be decreasing.
Because of this, when the illustration is played, it is enlarged and the surroundings are cut.
I used the 2.0.2 version in the past, but it didn't work properly,
so I received the latest version and installed it,
and I'm very annoy that this situation is not only applied to this game, but also to other games.

I want you to tell me how to solve it.
It is frustrating because such a problem is highlighted in an in-game situation.
Problems such as changing the window size are not solved.

before setup
1671230967165.png
after setup
1671230998802.png

Aziien

2D is all I need!
Modder
Donor
Apr 9, 2017
Why does the image enlarge when 2.1.1 Cheats are installed?
of the window of the game seems to be decreasing.
Because of this, when the illustration is played, it is enlarged and the surroundings are cut.
I used the 2.0.2 version in the past, but it didn't work properly,
so I received the latest version and installed it,
and I'm very annoy that this situation is not only applied to this game, but also to other games.

I want you to tell me how to solve it.
It is frustrating because such a problem is highlighted in an in-game situation.
Problems such as changing the window size are not solved.

before setup
View attachment 2240861
after setup
View attachment 2240863
Its probably an compability issue with another plugin the Korean translator added? because it doesnt happen on the english version of the game

Oct 28, 2018
Its probably an compability issue with another plugin the Korean translator added? because it doesnt happen on the english version of the game
I've checked it so far, and I think there's a high probability that the question you mentioned is correct.

theidiotretardman

Apr 21, 2020
having an issue with the text skip function, where it's permanently stuck on after installing. Setting different keys doesn't do anything, tried different versions too.

5.00 star(s) 8 Votes