VN RPGM Onhold Saria Reclaimed [v0.17] [Velminth]

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes
Jul 27, 2017
Whoever this Dev is, they definitely seem to have taken inspiration from Karryn's Prison... which not a bad place to take inspiration from, that's for sure. They have a looooooot of work ahead of them though if they want to keep using that, because, Rem sure as hell ruined his wrists coding KP... Though it might be easier if they stick to 1on1 encounters, rather than the group encounters that KP had.

Either way, gonna keep an eye on this to see how it goes. Maybe even support it like I did KP for a while.
I pray and hope it has a KP-esque approach.

I loved the variety in CG and dialogue caused by the corruption mechanic and corrupting the girl into a slutty virgin :BootyTime:

And, god damn, love me some chocolate.

Reactions: asgir546

nope.spawn

Aug 14, 2017
Uhhh... where's the CG?
AFAIK, there are only two "CG" scenes so far. Most of the other scenes are text-based. There's a scene with Oscar the drunk in the tent of the first area, and a dog if you keep moving right. The dog scene and area are bugged though. You can't seem to leave that area, so no saving in there, and the mobs there don't despawn when you kill them so you get locked in a combat loop if you fight the dog or the scorched men.

I use MTool to toggle noclip to get around the looping combat problem, and I can cheat teleport out of the area. Scorched men seems to be the easiest way to damage clothing since they explode at low health while they're calm.

Reactions: NJ and ninguemligah

eromaster

Mar 27, 2018
Artwork looks great, and the game looks to be promising (kind of a copy of Karryn's prison?).
Well worth watching.

Aliana21

Dec 5, 2018
As good as this game already is, DON't fight the celestial hound ausfa as it will endlessly repeat

Feb 14, 2019
Can you feel the joy joy joy deep in your art, deep in your art, deep in your art?

I wonder is the LISA world style a specific RPGmaker preset or what? Also the spritework does look like a more polished version of LISA. Probably the last thing id want to think of about an H game but at least the CGs are really good art.

Feb 14, 2019
Cult classic(maybe more well known to be more than a cult classic idk) RPG maker game. Man in an apocalypse where there's no woman finds a baby girl and raises her, goes on an adventure to save her from the world after she's kidnapped. It's pretty good, has this very morbid humor about it. Shouldn't be too much on Steam. The prequel, LISA: The First, I think is a free game somewhere I think on an RPG maker site, and there's a few fan games I think LISA: The Pointless is the only really high quality one but could be wrong? Also, look up the game OFF.

2.40 star(s) 158 Votes