RPGM - Completed - School Life Has Become More Naughty and Erotic with the Feminization of the Female Body! [Final] [I want to be a king when I'm reborn]

1. 1.00 star(s)

NotRacist

Was never really into trans/mtf/gender bender shit, but that not withstanding, this is the 2nd worst thing I have ever played. Looks and plays like an unfinished game. Cheap grind mechanics, could barely stand more than a couple minutes of this. Got to one of the H-scenes and it was a snoozefest.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

ILIYAK

It started out like all the other games of this concept: Slow corruption at first, frequent H-events later on. BUT... there is a catch.

The preview said: "You have to change clothes to get closer to the characters".
    We get: "Press their option in school 6-8 times to get their H-scene and forget about their existence".
    Each scene is a motionless picture with 8 lines of poorly translated text.

Also, you can play a mini-game called "part time job" where you have to match Order and Option from the Menu to receive 2\4k and, possibly an H-scene. (once)

You can buy 2 "lewd outfits", 1 of which will give you a rape scene and ending.

That's all.
    Considering, you have to wait 40 minutes to get each of those scenes, it's completely NOT Worth it.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

urazel

• there is no full-fledged plot or understanding of the actions... There is 1 picture per event. A bunch of screensavers that waste your time (trips home, etc.) is not a convenient job....

• https://translate.yandex.ru/?lang=it-ru
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Sadsapling

This game is awful. The concept is interesting, but the execution is terrible. The story is dull as hell and you basically just slowly get closer to schoolmates/coworkers before fucking them. On top of that, there's no inner conflict about anything, because the game starts -> MC turns into a girl via isekai/parallel timeline or some shit -> 1 month later he's used to living like a girl. Sometimes, you even forget that she was a he unless she sometimes thinks "I was originally a guy". The other characters are just there to give you H-scenes. There's probably 2 endings, but I only got one because I couldn't bear this trainwreck.

In one ending, you have to get chased throughout a downtown neighborhood 3-4 times almost getting raped. That's another thing, the idea of rape in this game is such a joke, it actually makes me feel like I'm going insane. She gets raped by her boss at her bar job and continues home all happy and cheery as usual. Then, when she comes back, he offers her 100k yen as compensation for the rape/quitting her job. Then for the rest of the game, she goes back to work at the family diner where her boss is ALSO just fucking her relentlessly, the difference being he asked I guess.

These H-scenes suck, they're one static CG and nothing else. Tbh, this might as well have been a text-based adventure with the amount of CGs/models. When they fuck, you don't even actually see any differences, it's just a single damn panel.

This is a waste of time even among the MTL stuff on this site. I can normally understand what the garbled mess means, but this game even gets the Job Minigame options wrongly translated, meaning you just waste even MORE time grinding. Not usually this passionate about RPGM games, but I was really interested and hyped for the concept of guy -> girl and was sorely disappointed.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Yalungthedemon

Would rank it a solid 4 stars but, some CG's are lacking in context and the Status CG portrait only has one emotion. Great artstyle and if this game was worked on a little more, it could've been better.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Troqu

This game is really bad. The art is generic, the stories are all too short to make sense, and the endings all leave you with a sense of "that's it?" I'd avoid this if you can. There's also no gallery so full save requester's won't get anything for it.