Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
The scat is completely avoidable if you don't go down the neighbor route. Also does anyone know how to get the end for the AV route? full sluttiness just makes her use a version of tinder to hook up there's no one other event in that route after the construction guy fucks Shino in the bathroom.

Ziuoh

Feb 25, 2018
The scat is completely avoidable if you don't go down the neighbor route. Also does anyone know how to get the end for the AV route? full sluttiness just makes her use a version of tinder to hook up there's no one other event in that route after the construction guy fucks Shino in the bathroom.
There is no AV ending.

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
So it game over when Hero gets pregnant how sucky, you can't see what happens next. Definitely need have mod version of this game. Need to see what occurs? Like kid grows up be hero or villain would excellent crossover. Or becomes similar nature to mom. Miscarriage would been something that naturally occurs. Game is too cartoon clearly.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
I basically did the men bathroom in the bathroom and I didn't get an error. I then did it later in the evening on a later day and no error. I do think it's a specific error seeing as how you don't have to do this event at all and the game moves on without a problem. It's so weird.
I did finish the game once I got past that.

Jun 14, 2020
Thanks a lot as always for giving us more double melon games with a proper translation Ziuoh!

The scat warning was definitely necessary. I dont even know what to say to that scene. Euphoria moment.

Reactions: Ziuoh

Ziuoh

Feb 25, 2018
If it is the same problem then try another time of day or a different pubic hair setting.

Ziuoh

Feb 25, 2018
That file is part of the archive that you downloaded. Maybe the download failed, try downloading it again.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes