[R>Artist 2D] Paid Search for artist who is experienced in svg art for entire art part of independent game

dullman

Jun 4, 2017
Project:
Game similar to Karryn's Prison

Developer:
myself

Looking for:
Artist who is experienced with svg art, he would be responsible for drawing characters, backgrounds, items, etc. Prefered knowing inkscape and usage of classes in svg but this I can convert it myself.

Employment Type:
Paid per single commission

Work commitment:
Part Time, since basically I can work on my ideas only in free time it will be slow development

Preferred method of contact:
Discord (dullman#9597), PM

Job Description:
Take a look at section Looking For

Additional comments:
As I said firstly it would be developed only for internal usage, maybe after some time I would decide to publish it if I would be satisfied.

1EmZee1

Dec 11, 2018
Any reason why you want the art in SVG format?

Usually, characters and backgrounds done using Raster layers, while UI and icons done using Vector layers.

dullman

Jun 4, 2017
Any reason why you want the art in SVG format?

Usually, characters and backgrounds done using Raster layers, while UI and icons done using Vector layers.
Yeah I know about that and whilst good raster art is much better than vector art, Since I would develop game using electron, I wanted to take advantage of vector art, meaning if I had already prepared svg files it much easier for gamers to mod game including art, whilst for raster art it's nearly impossible to that