xlash

Nov 29, 2018
The diary replays don't have the correct outfits. I've tried resetting outfits to default but the scenes still have the wrong outfits By wrong, i mean the outfits that were in the original version of the scene)

K.KENZO

Nov 15, 2020
guys I want to know why CheatMenuPlugin does not work for seaside mystery but he is work for the twist
will it be added to the game by the developers soon or will I forget about this :LOL:

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
so that mission is end of this update right?
You can say that! It was the end of the update in v0.23, but it depends from where you began and which quests you followed first and did last.
If your diary has all content listed, you reached the end of the update v0.24

Reactions: Koray00
Nov 12, 2021
Home tutoring#1 (update 0.22)
  • conditions: see below
  • available after setting up camera in classroom (Oliver talk needed)
  • look up the camera app on pc
  • investigating case with Janice (talk to Carl, talk to Emily, searching for clues like on Carl's feet in living room for a tattoo) and report back to Isabella
  • showing Isabella the footage of Miss Wei Lin in class room
  • ask Miss Wei Lin for help with homework
During Phonecall (update 0.23)
  • conditions: all previous Brenda quests fullfilled
  • Quest: Talk to Brenda in the living room while she is alone
Watching game (update 0.23)
  • conditions: all previous Brenda quests fullfilled
  • Quest: Check on Brenda in the living room at the evening
Pretending Burglar (update 0.24)
  • conditions: meet the New owner of the sex shop (in Rachel's lingerie store)
  • Quest: talk to Brenda in the living room at evening (you will see the News channel on TV)
  • buy mask from the sex shop
  • go to the pool at 22:00 o'clock and knock from there on the living room window (interact with living room entrance)
View attachment 3646957
I finished everything too and when will the next update come out?

hanami555

May 26, 2021
anyone know when and where i can find brenda underwear cuz i checked the bedroom from 11am-3pm throughout the week and still dont see it

Isamu

Apr 12, 2018
In version 0.23 in Rachel's store, in 0.24 - a sex shop.
Nope i just went there i see it on the shelf but the game wont let me buy it.. yet i need it to complete the quest... bug? Is there a way to add the oil to my inventory? i tried a save editor but the Inventory is not showing up in the editor so i cant add the oil.... i need help i'm stuck and cant procees with out the oil.

Last edited:

smg2521

Oct 14, 2020

jodenmalik

May 12, 2023
black screen when MC watches secret cam with Isabella. game stops and had to close twice, reload save.

glitch or what?

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes