josete

May 28, 2017
I have found a patch to have the English version of the prequel of this game SEQUEL blight. This is the patch

Is there any form to upload the prequel of this game with that patch?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
I have found a patch to have the English version of the prequel of this game SEQUEL blight. This is the patch

Is there any form to upload the prequel of this game with that patch?
Apparently the mods decided the prequel violates forum rules, so no.

Xorrak

May 25, 2020
After having played this game, I can really say I like it. However, the sexy scenes should've been animated, not just a still picture wobbling around. It's a real shame, to be honest.

Last edited:

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
Where is the garden of illusions? It's event 31, I've searched everywhere and unless is past the unseen way it's not there.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Where do i get adult toys? I saw on the comments that i need to gift them adult toys to increase passion. Can someone please help me
I believe you need a pink card from some event later in the game, or just keep completing the events from the shop girl at the base. Eventually she'll give you the ability to buy sex toys from a chest in your room.

If you just want to increase passion, you can get one of the girls to milk you (I believe you get the ability to ask Rabi [Edit: I meant Kuruha.] this relatively early), which will give you Cloudy White Liquid, which you can gift to the girls (and Clar) to increase their passion.

Edit: As for the Garden of Illusions, you need to advance the story. When you reach White Valley Kialanhel, go south and you'll find it.

Last edited:

silvertsun

Aug 25, 2017
I believe you need a pink card from some event later in the game, or just keep completing the events from the shop girl at the base. Eventually she'll give you the ability to buy sex toys from a chest in your room.

If you just want to increase passion, you can get one of the girls to milk you (I believe you get the ability to ask Rabi this relatively early), which will give you Cloudy White Liquid, which you can gift to the girls (and Clar) to increase their passion.

Edit: As for the Garden of Illusions, you need to advance the story. When you reach White Valley Kialanhel, go south and you'll find it.
bruh, I think you mistake Rabi with Kuruha?

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Regarding the sex toys thing, specifically you need to complete enough quests for the shop girl to give you the robot maid, then do two of the events regarding Junk, and you'll receive the pink card. Talk to the shop girl after that.

lolPico

Aug 25, 2018
i think MC head have some problem on it

who in right fking mind thinking giveing weed with shit all over was a good idea to prank a girl

ON A DATING SIM KIND OF GAME!!!

i mean even thay are a monster
the dalog still saying its weird its beyond weirdest and you probably get kick out of the house to doing that shit

what are u 5 year old?

i know u dont have to create this madness to give to u waifu but just for progress reading this is one hell ruined my mood

you can give spicy cookie to prank you waifu hahaha that funny

you can give semi mana and give to u girl and saying that not my cum hahaha joke on u that mine a only few male of this world

but giveing shit to a girl for prank

fuck no

idk why dev add this
but congrat to him
this is triggered me alot

eyecourt

May 21, 2017
Oh gosh, here I go with the Primary Gift items and Sex Gifts

(Gift items grant favor, sex items grant passion) (* indicate that they unlock a new scene, most "10" scenes start a mini-version of the intimacy cutscenes you've seen before)
Loves: +15 favor/+10 passion
Enjoys: +8 favor/+4 passion
Meh: 0 favor/passion

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Will update as I learn more.

EDIT: Added Sheena and Sex Toys

Last edited:

Brojgh

Apr 10, 2018
I think im Stuck. After the Temple, when you encouter your first Target: Protagonist enemy, ive been defeted and back at home. Cant find the way back tho, Found the way to the Temple but cannot enter..

4.70 star(s) 13 Votes