HTML Completed Complete Seriously Lovey-Dovey with Your Cheeky Kouhai in the Infirmary (Tuchinoko Sigure) ENG Translation

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
RJ01140581_cover.png
Overview:
"Senpai, do you want to do it? Kouhai is ready too."

It's late autumn and cold rain is pouring outside the infirmary.
This is a simulation where you do naughty things with a slightly cheeky kouhai who loves you.
In addition to mouse control, you can also use the keyboard (z/x+arrows).

Additional Information:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JP Title: ジト目後輩ちゃんといちゃらぶ保健室
Release Date: 18 Jan 2024
Developer: [つちのこしぐれ] (Tuchinoko Sigure)
Code: RJ01140581
List Price: 110¥
Game Size: 1.30MB (yes, MB)
Game Version: v240414*
Patch Version: v240104a / v240414b
Censored: Yes
Language: English
Translator: fantasmic (that's me!)
Length: 5 minutes
Main Genres: loli, lovey-dovey

*Note that the info on the store page hasn't been updated even though versions downloaded from DLsite are indeed v240414.

Installation:

Translator's Note and Update Information:

Download: Attached to this post.​
arrR7 be fickle as the sea. And with good reason, so to be safe there are no screenshots or game downloads here. Please don't request or provide any. This is only the patch; you'll need to source the game yourself. All the usual places (DLsite, Nyaa, Anime-Sharing, Google) should have it.

Last edited:
Reactions: torresm and H4H

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
Hi there!
Would it be possible to update your patch to work with the newest version? I just got it from DLsite and tried using your patch, but the UI elements are moving all the way to the corner/sides of the webpage, and I haven't found a way to click on the buttons. I can PM you the newest version if you'd like.

1718071580620.png

(I added the censoring just in case)

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
torresm So it turns out the dev updated the PC version of the game when the android version was released, but he didn't publish any update information to the game's store page (or announce it on his Ci-en blog) so I missed it. I'll get to work on updating the patch and ping you when it's done. Piracy sites still have the old version in case you were looking forward to playing the game today.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
torresm So it turns out the dev updated the PC version of the game when the android version was released, but he didn't publish any update information to the game's store page (or announce it on his Ci-en blog) so I missed it. I'll get to work on updating the patch and ping you when it's done. Piracy sites still have the old version in case you were looking forward to playing the game today.
I appreciate the effort!
Yeah I tried looking around for a changelog too but couldn't find any, what tipped me off was the version number on the folder name.
If there's no info around, then he probably didn't add or change anything of note... in which case, I don't wanna trouble you with a seemingly irrelevant update, if you want I can just grab the old version somewhere.

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
If there's no info around, then he probably didn't add or change anything of note... in which case, I don't wanna trouble you with a seemingly irrelevant update, if you want I can just grab the old version somewhere.
There's an update log included in the game files; the new version adds UI scaling and a hidden trick to let you cum during kissing.
I try to keep my translations up to date (thought that's usually less of a feature and more "This game was released two years ago"), and would've updated this sooner if the dev had mentioned it in his Mobile Version Announcement post.

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
The translation has been updated for v240414; you can find it in the main post. I left the old version up since I don't think piracy sites are up-to-date, though at 110Y this game is 100% worth it. It's even on sale until the end of June! Be sure to verify which version of the game you have before patching. The Android version is still untranslated since I don't know how to crack open apks.

Also, pinging torresm since I said I would.

Reactions: torresm

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
The translation has been updated for v240414; you can find it in the main post. I left the old version up since I don't think piracy sites are up-to-date, though at 110Y this game is 100% worth it. It's even on sale until the end of June! Be sure to verify which version of the game you have before patching. The Android version is still untranslated since I don't know how to crack open apks.

Also, pinging torresm since I said I would.
Thanks mate, you're a lifesaver.

Yeah, I think I paid like 60y after the sale discount and a coupon. For those who have previously bought stuff and left product reviews, you might even have enough points to buy it without spending a cent.