• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Completed Shibari in the Forest [Final] [alex8778]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Untitled.png

Overview:
This is a simulator of shibari suspension. Hang the elf girl as you like!​

Thread Updated: 2020-07-23
Release Date: 2020-02-08
Developer: alex8778
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

bgv_56.jpg hv8gmM.jpg U+UYc3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Zen Bound for titties.

There is one model - you can choose to gag her and/or blindfold her with a rag

You can attach up to 4 ropes from any of the ropes on her body to 3 points on the tree

and that is it.

All keyboard instructions are shown by clicking the ? in the top right.

Its a couple of minutes of fun.

Last edited:

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Japanese bondage

Kinbaku (緊縛) means "tight binding," while Kinbaku-bi (緊縛美) literally means "the beauty of tight binding." Kinbaku is a Japanese style of bondage or BDSM which involves tying a person up using simple yet visually intricate patterns, usually with several pieces of thin rope (often jute, hemp or linen and generally around 6 mm in diameter, but sometimes as small as 4 mm, and between 7–8 m long).

Shibari (縛り) is a Japanese word that broadly means "binding" or "tying" in most contexts, but is used in BDSM to refer to this style of decorative bondage.

Reactions: EdensM and errata

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
okay...

i know that for some... sexual resons, some japanese dude hang their wife in a forest and let them for like 1-2 hours before coming back.
apparently, its a super sexual thing...

how do i know that ? i ... saw a thing about that in japanese tv. its dangerous, but still many people do it.

ok, now...eeeh...bye.

[ ] < < <

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
I have enough to wade through without having this half-baked proof-of-concept nonsense presented to me.

Reactions: BadAtTech

|-|ans

Jan 1, 2020
This looks like one of the very few games in here of which I don't mind no Linux version being offered.. :LOL:

Reactions: Fsfdss

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
I'd categorize this less of a bondage game, and more of an instruction manual on how to create perpetual motion devices using only rope and a living humanoid specimen.

Pity, though... I was actually hoping that these might actually better than this developer's usual fare.

ivailo96ramm

Mar 1, 2018
Nice. I hope there will be more update. Dont will be fun to can rape her or like you can burn her and hearing how she is screaming or something more worse. Or is there any other game like this i search ?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I might try this game when I'm not so "tied up" with personal obligations :sneaky:

Reactions: FerKing

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
I mean theres nothing wrong with that, its made in Japan.

A country full of wonders.

No sarcasm was intented (honestly)!

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote