Collection Video Shirakami collection [2022-12-06] [stukove/StukoveMMD]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Altria Alter

Jul 13, 2019
Thanks for sharing! I just have to say that so far, he has the best Tifa model (I'm assuming he hand made it himself) to match with the gorgeous one in the Remake. Really does a standout job. I hope to see more Tifa from Shirakami.

Edit: I just had to share his amazing closeups of his Tifa model! Wow!
If that's not a game rip, it's damn incredible. More please!

shirakamii-1256893469865345024-20200503_032849-img1.jpg

shirakamii-1256893469865345024-20200503_032849-img2.jpg

Direct Twitter Link:

Last edited:

amyulette

Nov 11, 2019
Thanks for sharing! I just have to say that so far, he has the best Tifa model (I'm assuming he hand made it himself) to match with the gorgeous one in the Remake. Really does a standout job. I hope to see more Tifa from Shirakami.

Edit: I just had to share his amazing closeups of his Tifa model! Wow!
If that's not a game rip, it's damn incredible. More please!

View attachment 653765

View attachment 653768

Direct Twitter Link:
the ff7 remake models got ripped a couple of days ago, but holy shit, his newest animation is incredible

Reactions: Altria Alter

Altria Alter

Jul 13, 2019
Where did you get that? Pretty sure he didn't release it.
It's possible he used a program to convert 30fps to 60fps. I don't know the specifics but apparently it can be done. Nonetheless, it looks pretty great in 60fps. Thanks for sharing the original video btw - it's my favorite by far.

the ff7 remake models got ripped a couple of days ago, but holy shit, his newest animation is incredible
Ah you are right. Though oddly, when looking at the model Shirakami used, maybe he only took the face? The arms are a lot thicker and she lacks the slight abs. Not sure why if he's using the ripped version. Maybe Shirakami will update them in the future hopefully.

Reactions: thesuperfatcat

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Hello, I'm wondering where you got this model picture of Tifa. If you have more of these pictures I'd be interested to see a nude version of it! If you don't mind sharing, I'd appreciate it.
On his Patreon, duh. Check his Twitter too:

Reactions: thesuperfatcat

SimpleKeane

May 13, 2020
On his Patreon, duh. Check his Twitter too:
I checked his Patreon, but I don't see that specific model he posted on that twitter link you shared, I'm one of his Patrons. There's also that other picture where you posted a Tifa model showing her breasts with her uniform on, I'm also wondering where that's located and if there's an exact model of it but with her nude. Those are all my questions. That's all. I appreciate your response, I'm just very interested in this specific model of Tifa, it looks exactly the same as the one in the game. Thank you in advance!

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I checked his Patreon, but I don't see that specific model he posted on that twitter link you shared, I'm one of his Patrons. There's also that other picture where you posted a Tifa model showing her breasts with her uniform on, I'm also wondering where that's located and if there's an exact model of it but with her nude. Those are all my questions. That's all. I appreciate your response, I'm just very interested in this specific model of Tifa, it looks exactly the same as the one in the game. Thank you in advance!
It seems he deleted it. I forgot if it was on Patreon or Twitter. Sometimes he releases his models though, so perhaps he'll do it with Tifa.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote