Others Java Simbro Reloaded Dev Journal [PC only]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
don't let these picture fool you. i try it. it looks different in the game but at the same time it look like the original. my biggest question in the game. why did they want to redo simbro and just continue with the original.
could they just use the old simbro idea and bring to the reloaded or they could just continue with the old simbro that was abandon and just add new idea to the game because i don't see anything that is wrong.
sorry my bad english I don't quite understand your question.

if is: why i dont continue directly the original simbro? because because I do not dominate the programming language of the original.
if is: why i decide remake it? because i love the game concept and how golrim says is for learning purposes.

if is: why i use the old art stiyle, is not only because i am unable to draw for miself. is because i love a lot the art shapes lok forums created on these times. there exist various games created with these templates.

sexty-jordan

Feb 9, 2022
Hi
I downloaded the .exe version, but it didnt worked on my pc. After downloading, I double clicked on the file (.exe) and it didnt execute the program (nothing happened on clicking the file).
Please Help

Also, I have some question about this
1. In this new update, did it solved the error of Christmas Party Storyline (lady santa - 3 actress and actors required storyline)?
2. Are you also adding, new stories into the version?
3. Are you adding new posses?

If yes, then I also want to suggest some.

• Sad
Reactions: quarzo

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Hi
I downloaded the .exe version, but it didnt worked on my pc. After downloading, I double clicked on the file (.exe) and it didnt execute the program (nothing happened on clicking the file).
Please Help

Also, I have some question about this
1. In this new update, did it solved the error of Christmas Party Storyline (lady santa - 3 actress and actors required storyline)?
2. Are you also adding, new stories into the version?
3. Are you adding new posses?

If yes, then I also want to suggest some.
oh, no no, this remake is only in a prototipe stage, actually have the customization screen, a alfa battle system, some dialogs at slums /bar/staff members and like 5 or 6 test sex animations. for run this you only need have installed java (minimum 1.8 version)

sexty-jordan

Feb 9, 2022
Thanks for reply buddy, can you please explain what Java, I mean, I downloaded and installed jre from there Official website before playing but it still didnt worked on my pc.

I am downloading and trying it again. I will let you know if it works or not.

Edit - It didnt worked, again.

Last edited:

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Thanks for reply buddy, can you please explain what Java, I mean, I downloaded and installed jre from there Official website before playing but it still didnt worked on my pc.

I am downloading and trying it again. I will let you know if it works or not.
you downloaded the correct one. now it would open like any other game (show a black screen for a moment with a loading progress info) i just test it again (donwload java from oficial page (JavaSetup8u321.exe)) install it, open my game and work on windows 10, other windows versions should work fine too

sexty-jordan

Feb 9, 2022
I download the exact file, you mentioned but it didnt worked for me. I double clicked and nothing happened. (btw I have Windows 7).

Now I am trying for jar version, lets see if that works for me or not.

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Now I am trying for jar version, lets see if that works for me or not.
oh i remember last year other user has a similar problem:

tested and work with windows 10 with intel hd 4000.
ussually I have 2 secs of black screen before loading text pop up.

if you need know why the game dont run, just download the jar version and using the console terminal, open the launcher with java -jar path+fullNameFile (some like C:/USER/Download/Simbro....jar)

the last guy report it was because he need updrade the pc drivers XD

since you are using a win 7 pc/laptop is posible you need upgrade your drivers too. whatever if you run the game via console (cmd) the terminal will tell you what is happening

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
sounds like conflict with these version of open jdk, saddly i dont have a linux s.o for test it.

but you can try switch to another one with: "sudo update-alternatives --config java" try with jdk8 instead of jdk11 if you have installed it.

more info about these command:

LBX_Master

Jun 11, 2018
Hello everyone! I am currently working on this fan remake of the old game from the lok forums (Sim bro). I decide to open this thread as a development diary to comment on my progress in development.

Demo6 Released

what do you will find?
a very customizable character, a Alpha combat system and like 5 test sex animations.

remember you need have java jre 1.8+ for run the launcher (work on windows and linux).
specially thanks to (o)(o) and delta00 for all the art support(Haircuts, Clothes, Background)

universal jar launcher: (you can run it via console too: java -jar 6.1.0.jar )
(still testing new tits too)

windows exe launcher:
(still testing new tits too)

And some pics! :

Any updates on re-adding aka adding back the Spongebob, and the other cheats like that?
Main reason for asking that because with that, I could experiment with the characters and the like

• Thinking Face

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
Any updates on re-adding aka adding back the Spongebob, and the other cheats like that?
Main reason for asking that because with that, I could experiment with the characters and the like
maybe yes, maybe not. i mean, a lot of customization stuff will stay enable at any time like change body type, but i was thinking about others not like the color skin, for do the finding of a npc more unique :p but dont worrie, at the moment it is not very necessary.

KoutaruArts

Sep 3, 2019
Long time no see Quarzo xD, wanna ask a question why not use better another engine that can make you life easier ex. Unity or idk Godot. flash was a good back on the days but now with the options of engines we have you could make it in a less complicated way. I love flash but it programming is way more complicated and complex than the one we have available in the actuality.

but might be wrong not a expert in the area did a few tiny flash games back in the days following youtube vids and random blogs fun times but going into unity was a change to a whole other level. making mechanincs where lots easier and it got it own 2d animation soft with pretty awesome feature, jeez feels like telling my life just wanted to point out were my argument come from.

• Red Heart

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
so... will this ever be complete in future? or will it ended up like the previous one? :sneaky:
since it is a for fun project I cannot establish a stable load of hours of work on this since i am too playing others games :(

but might be wrong not a expert in the area did a few tiny flash games back in the days following youtube vids and random blogs fun times but going into unity was a change to a whole other level. making mechanincs where lots easier and it got it own 2d animation soft with pretty awesome feature, jeez feels like telling my life just wanted to point out were my argument come from.
hey Koutaru! long time! :D

well about why i dont change to unity engine is esscencially the code language, i feel very confortable on java. and learn the new languaje + make a course for learn unity doesn't seem fun now :(.

and elden ring i have now like 130h played and still in the middle of the game o_O

Reactions: KoutaruArts

hhd12258

Jun 18, 2018
sounds like conflict with these version of open jdk, saddly i dont have a linux s.o for test it.

but you can try switch to another one with: "sudo update-alternatives --config java" try with jdk8 instead of jdk11 if you have installed it.

more info about these command:
did this

works

• Red Heart

Maveric

Mar 14, 2018
Idk what happened to the original developers its been years i waiting for the new update but no chance since someone will do remake of the game i hope you learn and gain experience from it it might makes you better for it. Im just waiting for an android version of the game you make because i dont have a p.c. the simbro that i use is 2.6 cuz its more less buggy than the 2.7 too buggy.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes