Comics Simple Storie's (Development Thread)

Exis20

Jul 1, 2017
Wait, why was the dude getting mad?

Edit: Also, I think your renders have a really nice finish to them. I was always interested in making my own renders ever since I stumbled on this website. Do you offer tutorials? If not, could you point me in the direction of where you learned how to do those types of renders? Thanks in advance.

rebus607080

May 2, 2017
Wait, why was the dude getting mad?

Edit: Also, I think your renders have a really nice finish to them. I was always interested in making my own renders ever since I stumbled on this website. Do you offer tutorials? If not, could you point me in the direction of where you learned how to do those types of renders? Thanks in advance.
Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde... Lack of text and insufficient knowledge of English. I can only rely on your imagination ;)

As for the study. I didn't use generalized guides. I Googled every question I had one by one. At this stage, I think about 10/1000 of my questions are closed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rebus607080

May 2, 2017
There will be text added before publishing - won't it...?
I would like to try an experiment with a complete absence of text. To say that our story is so simple that it does not require adding text. :HideThePain: It would save me a pain in the ass . At the same time, this requires the creation of a more complex and interesting frame, with each render.Let's see how it turns out.
p.s. Example... It took me 20 minutes to get this message across and wrap it up in English.o_O

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
I would like to try an experiment with a complete absence of text. To say that our story is so simple that it does not require adding text. :HideThePain: It would save me a pain in the ass . At the same time, this requires the creation of a more complex and interesting frame, with each render.Let's see how it turns out.
p.s. Example... It took me 20 minutes to get this message across and wrap it up in English.o_O
but but what text-less visual can possibly replace the daughter saying "yes Daddy"?

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I think having no text - meaning no verbal expression of joy and lust, no expresion of a fight between moral and lust - would be a huge backstep in the quality of this chapter compared to the previous ones. Only really form a story.
But I understand the problem. From which language would you start from? Maybe some here could help with the translation.