Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

MrFreyZ

Sep 20, 2023
What is ZaZ? (lol)
Last time I tested SexLab 1.63 I got a lot ZaZ errors.
The tool is clunky as hell compared to modern OStim SA (which I guess is a Japanese innovation).
Already satisfied with my 19500 animations which about the red end of Nemesis compilation.
I modified OStim romance in my way. Not using that tool the author call SPID.
I start the game with zero NPC available for romance. My romance NPCs I choose them manually via a temporary dialogue depending of the NPC and game progression.

JafK1

Sep 3, 2018
Hey guys, does anyone have tatururutia's hair to share?

May 31, 2018
I’ll try asking, but any chance of SL Megapack 1.7 for Ostim? Has to be gotten by end of week, or Drei’s patroon is going on hold. Also, still hoping to get the Ostim BDSM beta, if anyone has it.

Meepysama

Jan 13, 2023
I have not been able to find exactly what but I assume some type of drama as per usual.
Pretty sure there was some conflict how things should be moderated with the staff on Modders Guild Discord and website with Distar/Monitor

Ya can find them on a new discord and Distar made a page for his stuff here if ya have trouble finding em

Milkyegg

Jul 10, 2019
I know this is dumb but does anyone know if someone has made a frog follower at all Ive been trying to look for one but i just cant find one at all so if you know one I would love the link :D

lollllpwed

Aug 9, 2020
I know this is dumb but does anyone know if someone has made a frog follower at all Ive been trying to look for one but i just cant find one at all so if you know one I would love the link :D
images.jpeg frog follower that look like this? You could try putting View attachment 113132-1662915098-1499358156.webp On any follower of yours or you can play as a frog .

Last edited:

Terdyterd

Aug 7, 2017
if you want little frogs

nalios

Dec 1, 2019
Anyone can share iKIDO kids replacement mod?

Aha, they banned me for this message!)) Fools, there are many ways to get their content.
They really offended me with this. Of course, there is no problem logging in and registering from a different IP, but the very question of a ban for asking to share a file is most important for me (and it was quite possible to do this non-publicly i.e. privately!).
Previously, I tried to respect their site and not break the rules. But now, out of spite, I will share their paid content on different russian platforms. And I have enough of it...
It is possible simply repack the content with a different checksum, removing the name of the site, or, as a last resort, change the name of the mod (5 minutes at most). And in that case, it will be very difficult to prove the rights for the content!

In fact, with this message I want to warn users that on Schaken you can be banned even for privately requesting their content.

lollllpwed

Aug 9, 2020
Aha, they banned me for this message!)) Fools, there are many ways to get their content.
They really offended me with this. Of course, there is no problem logging in and registering from a different IP, but the very question of a ban for asking to share a file is most important for me (and it was quite possible to do this non-publicly i.e. privately!).
Previously, I tried to respect their site and not break the rules. But now, out of spite, I will share their paid content on different russian platforms. And I have enough of it...
It is possible simply repack the content with a different checksum, removing the name of the site, or, as a last resort, change the name of the mod (5 minutes at most). And in that case, it will be very difficult to prove the rights for the content!

In fact, with this message I want to warn users that on Schaken you can be banned even for privately requesting their content.
Schaken always been a toxic environment I personally don't even go there anymore they banned my IP, I didn't even comment anything or ask them to share mods. Screenshot 2024-04-23 121732.png

• Wow
Reactions: bahamutg
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote