• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Skyrim Patreon mods

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TheBeeMan

Jun 24, 2017
I don't even know why I have access to these still since my sub ended already...

What's new?
  • This update overhauls 4 and adds 1 missionary position animation. By "overhaul", I mean from 1) same pose, redone movements to 2) completely different pose altogether. In all cases, a 5th speed was added and there is a lot more breast bounce. The new animations are:
  • Missionary (basic);
  • Missionary, handholding;
  • Missionary, spread legs;
  • Missionary, holding legs;
  • Missionary, hugging and kissing.

What's new?
  • This update adds 6 missionary position animations;
  • Missionary, holding torso;
  • Missionary, holding abdomen;
  • Missionary, holding abdomen → shoulder grab;
  • Missionary, holding abdomen → breast grab;
  • Missionary, holding abdomen → lean forward;
  • Missionary, holding abdomen → lean forward, kiss.
Also if anyone has would be nice.

EDIT: Fixed links

Last edited:

TheRegvlator

Apr 16, 2022
I don't even know why I have access to these still since my sub ended already...

What's new?
  • This update overhauls 4 and adds 1 missionary position animation. By "overhaul", I mean from 1) same pose, redone movements to 2) completely different pose altogether. In all cases, a 5th speed was added and there is a lot more breast bounce. The new animations are:
  • Missionary (basic);

What's new?
Thank you!

GizmoAU

Mar 22, 2018

What's new?
  • Missionary (basic);

What's new?
You have the same link for both files listed there. And it links to Exclusive Additions 1.2 not 1.6

MrFunkFu

Aug 21, 2023
Has anyone tested ?
I would recommend against using this kind of forking tools for your safety. Two years ago it killed my GPU after 2 weeks of use. (there was no way to revive the computer after that).
I still tested it in my recent computer. It cause apparent improvement but at the cost of durability and stability of the system. The system tweaks are outdated and cause issues with Windows 11.

Obviously you can't post a comment like this in nexus site.
I've been using Skyrim Priority for over 2 years now on a 400+ hour playthrough never had an issue, even on a hot cpu like the 5800X3D, again i'm always using background monitors like core temp, fan control, msi afterburner, rivatuner, etc. So that's definitely a user end error letting your PC burn to pieces. lol

Last edited:

MrFreyZ

Sep 20, 2023
I've been using Skyrim Priority for over 2 years now on a 400+ hour playthrough never had an issue, even on a hot cpu like the 5800X3D, again i'm always using background monitors like core temp, fan control, msi afterburner, rivatuner, etc. So that's definitely a user end error letting your PC burn to pieces. lol
Are you sure its really working as intended or just because you think its a magical tool that boost your graphic performances? Since I have removed it I noticed an extremely slight difference.
The first time (2 years ago) maybe you are right, the PC showed some sign of illness some months before but I still befieve the tool accelerated his death (in 25 years it was the first time I see a computer dying while in full session game ... that was an instantaneous black screen and shut down).
But the "Nvidia Panel Tweaks" and " Memory Optimizations " are definitely questionable. A fixed 10240 MB page file was leading to game crush from time to time.
(they were not the usual Game CTDs but they were game crushes due to wrong memory usage by the game engine).

Aug 10, 2019
Skyrim Priority just prioritises skyrim in your processes, so it gets system resources first. It can't damage your PC in any way, but it's not a magic wand either. The only real gamechanger is SSD and generally good hardware. I use these tweaks (and used to used a lot more on LE before), but it will really give you about 5-10 fps. That's fine if you're poor and trying to play "heavy" skyrim on a toaster, but if you have a few $, just upgrade your PC

Terdyterd

Aug 7, 2017
Has anyone tested ?
I would recommend against using this kind of forking tools for your safety. Two years ago it killed my GPU after 2 weeks of use. (there was no way to revive the computer after that).
I still tested it in my recent computer. It cause apparent improvement but at the cost of durability and stability of the system. The system tweaks are outdated and cause issues with Windows 11.

Obviously you can't post a comment like this in nexus site.
I never had any issue using that in le. There's also which I think does the same thing, but in a regedit

gianttiger

Jul 25, 2018
I've been searching the whole internet for the solution but can't find any, so I will try my luck here... I've been having 2 issues:

1-The Yamato and Snow Soul swords (sword with scabbard on hand) included in Anchor mod never show up.

2-The Soul Blade sword come with Phoenix Soul mod have hdt-smp tassel. It works fine when sheathed, but the physic stop working when drawn.

Any help is much appreciated.

PS: Neverminded, all work now. Everything is due to slot 60...

Last edited:

FuzyZon

Formerly 'JuzyJizz'
Mar 31, 2020
I've been searching the whole internet for the solution but can't find any, so I will try my luck here... I've been having 2 issues:

1-The Yamato and Snow Soul swords (sword with scabbard on hand) included in Anchor mod never show up.

2-The Soul Blade sword come with Phoenix Soul mod have hdt-smp tassel. It works fine when sheathed, but the physic stop working when drawn.

Any help is much appreciated.
Post bug report on those mods webpage and stop cluttering unrelated forums.

mikeockinyomouf

Feb 16, 2024
My Revise

would you be willing to share the individual parts that you added to the skin (or possibly your revision minus the added belly chub?) love what you did and not against having the chub there, just would like to have the option of morphing the belly myself, but with that part added, I don't think it's possible anymore.
regardless, appreciate you sharing your tweaks to this skin

maxuser

Mar 14, 2023
Hello , is there some mod/fix to use, when i use fast teleport from point on the map to other (exmple from palace of king to rifthen), sometimes (even i call it often) game just stuck and become not responding. Is there way to fix this ?

grumpy nog

Nov 8, 2023
Post bug report on those mods webpage and stop cluttering unrelated forums.
on one hand I agree
on the other, sky's modding scene have became so complicated shit just doesn't work outright for MANY users
How ethical is to demand support for pirated mods in official discord servers? It's not like mod authors would not instantly knew that a person without paysite role asks help for shit they don't own. Would it be better to serve help requests HERE? BigThinking :unsure:

Reactions: PuToUtO
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote