2.10 star(s) 38 Votes

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Im analyzing some interesting thing about Performance/Visuals

The Quality/Performance balance overall Decreased even with the Developer saying he did LOD optimizations overall the Performance took strangely a massive hit and not for overall better Visuals.

My results on optimizing the overall Quality/Performance Ratio

This could still be massively improved with this Performance Gain now

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Rayza12

Jun 22, 2018
where i can find the letter on vase, the girl on Maximus quest, and the aquaduct?

Last edited:

Rayza12

Jun 22, 2018
Oh wow i just found it out of the blue. Randomly loaded up my save after a week away.

So you just talk to atticus, and (if its working) at the end it just takes you to his mansion alone. You have to look around for a letter (not the letter), and then it immediately takes you back outside where you have to talk to Aeliana again to move on. Next quest after that says wait until v0.8.

So i guess if it isnt working just keep talking to atticus until it teleports you to his mansion lol.
View attachment 436015
Where's the mansion?

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
Hi!
I can't swith from any sex positions in the sex minigames ...
I try all the Numerical Key with and without the Maj key. Doesn't work.
I try to activate Windows virtual Numeric Keypad and it doesn't work as well...

Of course, I've unlocked the sex positions in the slave's skill menu...

Anyone has an idea ?
Use US English keyboard layout and numbers above QWERTY. Not the number pad keys. Key codes for numpad are often different in games.

Last edited:
Reactions: michel.gellar7

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
where i can find the letter on vase, the girl on Maximus quest, and the aquaduct?
> letter on vase - Send cheap slave that you don't like to Atticus (...spoiler...) and search the room before starting sex session. There is a small room to the front left of Aticus. Aticus is old friend that your character meets on main street. Some further quest steps are time specific and next time you will have to talk to Atticus in the evening (your local time or change your PC time).

> the girl on Maximus quest - Street to the left of Romius (dude with runaway slave).

> the aquaduct? - Roman aquaducts look like bridges going over land. Runaway slave is near the northwest end of aquaduct/bridge outside of town (compass is on bottom right side of the screen).

> Where's the mansion?
Talk to Atticus in the evening. 20:00-23:00 your local/PC time. Atticus is standing to the left from where your character spawns after loading the save. Your slave can search for letter at any time. Main character will have to do it in the evening after some events with slave.

Last edited:

jin1234

Feb 10, 2020
Oh wow i just found it out of the blue. Randomly loaded up my save after a week away.

So you just talk to atticus, and (if its working) at the end it just takes you to his mansion alone. You have to look around for a letter (not the letter), and then it immediately takes you back outside where you have to talk to Aeliana again to move on. Next quest after that says wait until v0.8.

So i guess if it isnt working just keep talking to atticus until it teleports you to his mansion lol.
View attachment 436015
where to find letter in mansion

ebilcake

Jun 23, 2019
For the price they charge I expected better, it's trash.... Mouse randomly keeps disappearing as well.

Super242

Mar 20, 2020
> letter on vase - Send cheap slave that you don't like to Atticus (...spoiler...) and search the room before starting sex session. There is a small room to the front left of Aticus. Aticus is old friend that your character meets on main street. Some further quest steps are time specific and next time you will have to talk to Atticus in the evening (your local time or change your PC time).

> the girl on Maximus quest - Street to the left of Romius (dude with runaway slave).

> the aquaduct? - Roman aquaducts look like bridges going over land. Runaway slave is near the northwest end of aquaduct/bridge outside of town (compass is on bottom right side of the screen).

> Where's the mansion?
Talk to Atticus in the evening. 20:00-23:00 your local/PC time. Atticus is standing to the left from where your character spawns after loading the save. Your slave can search for letter at any time. Main character will have to do it in the evening after some events with slave.
so idont know if im doing something wrong or not but i got the letter from the vase and my slave is missing try ti talk with atticus at 20:00 but nothing is happening did i miss something

Dzeris

Nov 4, 2018
so idont know if im doing something wrong or not but i got the letter from the vase and my slave is missing try ti talk with atticus at 20:00 but nothing is happening did i miss something
that's why I said to send cheap slave that you don't like....

Your slave is on the hill behind the temple. Midway between temple building and nymph spawn place. There are few more steps in that quest before main character talks to Atticus again.

does anybody else get a weird cum glitch after having sex with your slave a couple times
Yes.

Last edited:
2.10 star(s) 38 Votes