VN Ren'Py Society Destroyed [v1.0] [BlueClear]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

CrystalBall

Oct 13, 2016
is no one going to comment on the game description being horrible engrish i mean fucking tragical
It's obviously a novel portmanteau of magical and tragic, this developer is breaking new ground here. Succes isn't success either, it's a type of succubus which ruined his life. Seriously though, I also love that he hedges his bets with "every decision MAY affect the future of the game", so if a choice doesn't matter at all, well, you were warned.

Reactions: Fluxie

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
It's obviously a novel portmanteau of magical and tragic, this developer is breaking new ground here. Succes isn't success either, it's a type of succubus which ruined his life. Seriously though, I also love that he hedges his bets with "every decision MAY affect the future of the game", so if a choice doesn't matter at all, well, you were warned.
If a choice doesn't matter? You mean like the unavoidable scenes where any female LI gets banged by some other dude, and the dev wants to act like it's avoidable by player actions?

Yeah this game description screams it will be a cuckfest. From what I have seen, 99.99% of the game that say "your choices matter" or "your choices will shape the story" they really won't. Games that have real choices usually don't need to say that, it's understood. I think those phrases must be code words for the folks who like a cuck situation to know it's a game made for that fetish.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
So if there's a stat for it, does that mean the ntr will be avoidable?
Probably, or at least more avoidable.
Or it's one of those games that have stats and choices but none that really matters, and it's actually a hidden kinetic game.
I really hope that's not the case.

Also a little disclaimer guys: I'm not against kinetic, while I prefer games with choices. A good kinetic can be amazing too but they should focus on the main tags. If it's NTR go all in NTR, or femdom, maledom, vanilla, gay, you name it. Don't mix too much in kinetic. That's my take on it.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It would be nice to know if NTR, or even better, any scene involving guys other than the MC (even if the MC is in it), is avoidable.

Reactions: hobobobb

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Not true, that's not always the case. The Game "Big Scavenger Hunt" also started with 1.0.
1.0 don't means Completed Game, that's just in your head.
Wrong. The standard has been around for literally decades. A bunch of ignorants who can't be bothered to learn anything cause they wont need that in real life doesn't change reality.

• Haha
Reactions: 52637 and Pagoramix

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Incest and NTR is nice!
When we want to have some action do we need to be all lovey-dovey or can we be forceful/asshole?

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Well, another one that the Universal Mods are going to help me do 2 sets of saves throughout this game. The top roll I am picking all the choices that gives points to Love, Maternal, and Lover, the bottom roll would be full of choices that add Unlove, Cuck, and Rude. I haven't seen any that add points to Sister yet, but I have a feeling those would fit better in the top roll. And so far, very interested in where this is going.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you so very much for this game thus far, and totally looking forward for more!!!

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
Is anyone truly attracted to this kind of artstyle/render engine or is this engine just so damn easier to work with compared to others? I'm genuinely curious what makes game dev choose this over others.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote