• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Micster1975

Jun 23, 2022
I'm really sorry for being that guy but is there another download manager where this can be downloaded?
Workupload doesn't load even with a VPN :HideThePain::HideThePain::HideThePain:
I'm sorry to hear that but workupload always works for me with fast speeds and no caps unlike many other hosting sites without paying premium account.

Here is Pixeldrain upload just for you! :)

Micster1975

Jun 23, 2022
Here is April 2023, 2 sets, 3 animations. i hope you like it.

April 2023

Edit: added Pixeldrain link for people having issues downloading from Workupload.

Last edited:

Dwibui

Dec 23, 2022
I recently found this browsing pixiv does anyone have this? I don't see it on Soso Fanbox posts.

GORypeCu

Mar 9, 2021
I recently found this browsing pixiv does anyone have this? I don't see it on Soso Fanbox posts.
My best bet is that this user pixiv commissioned it for himself from the original creator, made it himself or another Live2d animator made it for him, in fact his page probably only has Live2d of still images from illustrations that don't have animations published from the original creator, since the Gweda, Topu and B-Ginga illustration that he used also don't have an animation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dwibui

Micster1975

Jun 23, 2022
Hi bro. Can you reupload the mona and jean videos in mega or workupload please? Pixeldrain is down :(
August 2023 is already in OP and my posted link as the links in OP working just fine on my end. that issue might be on your end. Sorry i can't help you further.