4.80 star(s) 10 Votes

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
Why isnt this game marked as abandoned?
This came up recently in another thread (for a different game) and of course I can't fucking find it now, but long story short they quoted some place on F95 where it says apparently it has to have no updates for like 18 fucking months before they will declare it abandoned on F95.

Edit: Ok of course RIGHT AFTER I POSTED I found it lol:

From the Rules Page (https://f95zone.to/threads/game-uploading-rules-2023-05-12.524/)
  1. Abandoned: used in the following cases:
    • The developer states that the development has been permanently suspended.
    • After 3 months of inactivity from the developer's public creator/crowdfunding accounts (Patreon, SS, etc), we will resolve special circumstances or scenarios on a case-by-case basis (no creator accounts, creators developing for free, Patreon accounts under review/ban).
    • No game update has been released for an abnormally long period of time (>18 months).
    • Game threads that are marked On-hold for over 6 months with no game update.
    • Note: this prefix is only removed upon the release of a new update for purchase/download.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
This came up recently in another thread (for a different game) and of course I can't fucking find it now, but long story short they quoted some place on F95 where it says apparently it has to have no updates for like 18 fucking months before they will declare it abandoned on F95.

Edit: Ok of course RIGHT AFTER I POSTED I found it lol:

From the Rules Page (https://f95zone.to/threads/game-uploading-rules-2023-05-12.524/)
  1. Abandoned: used in the following cases:
    • The developer states that the development has been permanently suspended.
    • After 3 months of inactivity from the developer's public creator/crowdfunding accounts (Patreon, SS, etc), we will resolve special circumstances or scenarios on a case-by-case basis (no creator accounts, creators developing for free, Patreon accounts under review/ban).
    • No game update has been released for an abnormally long period of time (>18 months).
    • Game threads that are marked On-hold for over 6 months with no game update.
    • Note: this prefix is only removed upon the release of a new update for purchase/download.
and this game has a paywalled news on patreon dated 3 days ago

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Special Delivery [v0.2.0] [ColonelYobo]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
i stuck at fountain square i have to go to post office but how/where?
Go in to the store on the right hand side with Eloise, when the options of what you want to to do come up, so shop, chat or leave, you'll see just on the left of that a picture of 3 boxes, that takes you to your inventory, give her the specific item, can't remember what it was called.

4.80 star(s) 10 Votes