[R>Writer] Paid Spell Checking and Grammar Editing

MawBaw

Formerly 'Kanchy-SDO'
Game Developer
Nov 13, 2017
Looking for:
A Native English Speaker or A professional English Writer to fix Grammar And spelling Mistakes .

Employment Type:
- Paid.

Work commitment:
- Short Term

Preferred method of contact:
-tell me here and i will contact you in a conversation.

Jun 25, 2018
Hi, I've done a lot of writing so I can do some editing. Feel free to contact me. My portfolio links are in my signature.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I'm available. References in my sig. I'll be happy to answer any questions that you may have in PM.

Niteowl

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
I'm a professional editor, and I mainly work on academic papers, eventually published in academic journals, and theses, but I also write and edit fiction on the side, for fun.
Since this kind of project is fun for me we can negotiate rates but I can guarantee professional standards (and submit samples of my work if needed). I take my work seriously and always meet deadlines. Depending on your needs I can just work on making sure there are no spelling or grammar mistakes, or make suggestions if I spot areas where the language could be improved.
Feel free to contact me if you want top quality editing.

aphrodisia

Eccentric Empress
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
I'm a professional writer and editor who works fast and can negotiate rates based on your project. I have particular experience helping turn non-native English into natural-sounding and fluent writing. Please feel free to PM me~

Illustrivity

Mar 2, 2018
Though I may be late and less-qualified, I'll throw my hat in the ring for what it's worth. Not a native speaker technically, and not a professional writer or editor, but I've lived a number of years in England and have taken A-levels in English Language, plus I've done editing (in a non-professional/freelance - albeit paid - capacity) on some projects, like a white paper on blockchain technology etc.

If any of the others fall through and/or you still need help and I seem like a good candidate, then throw a PM my way. I've never really done something like this for this community before, but it's kind of why I want to try it out.