Unity Spending a Month with My Sister [v.2024.05] [Yakumo milk]

3.60 star(s) 23 Votes

bluerobot96

Aug 2, 2018
in the newest 2024 version (assuming the one in the OP is the newest) when i go to bed on the 19th day the game kicks me back to the main menu. is that normal?

master022

May 9, 2018
Is there a better translation mod for this version cause it's hard to play the game when you can't understand what they are saying?

JakeBal

Aug 23, 2022
In the 2024.05 version, when I reach day 19 or 20, for the next day the game just takes me to the main menu, like the game was over, is that way because it's an early version or is my game broken?

Shadesishere

Modder
Dec 5, 2020
In the 2024.05 version, when I reach day 19 or 20, for the next day the game just takes me to the main menu, like the game was over, is that way because it's an early version or is my game broken?
once again...
the current 2024 remake version, which updates monthly (so far) Is still a WIP, and content is only up to day 19.
so yes, early version, I expect next months update to take us possibly to the mid-20s in days, with possibly 1 or 2 new sex scenes/positions.
so 9-10 days from now you should see a new version in a post if we are lucky and someone posts it quickly.

TehSeph

Apr 17, 2018
I expect next months update to take us possibly to the mid-20s in days, with possibly 1 or 2 new sex scenes/positions.
Next update is bringing back the bathroom breast-groping scene, more improvements to the missionary scene, the remainder of the month, at least one ending, and some NG+ features.
so 9-10 days from now you should see a new version in a post if we are lucky and someone posts it quickly.
I will try and post it again if nobody beats me to it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shadesishere

U358

Mar 8, 2024
I will try and post it again if nobody beats me to it.
Do you want to continue posting updates?

I'm not against it, I'm just asking. If so, I won't bother anymore with fresh delivery of updates and will leave all the laurels of glory to you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TehSeph

TehSeph

Apr 17, 2018
Do you want to continue posting updates?

I'm not against it, I'm just asking. If so, I won't bother anymore with fresh delivery of updates and will leave all the laurels of glory to you.
Nah, I'd rather you continue to post updates. I'm just offering a backup plan.

Reactions: U358

U358

Mar 8, 2024
Nah, I'd rather you continue to post updates. I'm just offering a backup plan.
Okay, I'll continue.

But if you, or someone else, wants their moment of glory and want to take over the baton of updates in the future, then I’m not against it. Just please say so so I don't make a bunch of the same update posts.

Reactions: TehSeph

LloloGG

May 15, 2024
Can you help me with this?

I'm having problems extracting the game files, most of the files (sharedassests0...etc) are showing that the "file is corrupt"
Note: I extract it either with Winrar or 7-Zip.

Screenshot_1.png 1716418203008.png 1716418255894.png

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 23 Votes