• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Others - Completed - Spooky Pregnant School: The Conception [v1.01] [Lune]

1. 4.00 star(s)

bruhman800

Game was surprisingly simple. You do need a guide though since you need to talk to everyone in a very specific order or you get softlocked and have to start over. It seems there's only 2 endings and it's very obvious which ending leads to good and bad. The good ending is a cliffhanger though and it looks like it leads into the sequel. I think there was some NG+ scenes but when i beat the game it automatically 100% everything so idk the context to any of them. The MTL is pretty dogshit though and i didn't know what was happening like 40% of the time. The art and the heroines are all very good and i can't choose which girls i like best. Overall you should try the game out once it gets a better MTL
  2. 3.00 star(s)

fun_master_BW

Very interesting game with probably a good story but unfortunately not really usable with the current state of translation. I also loved the CG and the positive is that you can unlock all CG after first play through.
    The text is however massive, even more or less skipping 90% took me more than 8h to get through so I probably lost some of the meaning in these endless descriptions.
    There is a walk through but it seems to be not up to date so I suddenly ended up somewhere later in the guide than I expected. The items and their usage also did not really get clear to me. So I got an end but did not try to get a better ending without spending a lot of time figuring out the mechanics.
    Overall this war more of a disappointment for me as I did not get the story and just some nice CG.