• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[Stable Diffusion] Prompt Sharing and Learning Thread

Sharinel

Dec 23, 2018
Yep, that's part of stuff I'm still learning.... much of that was copied from posts way back in the early days of this thread.... and I still haven't quite figured out some of the positive components.... trying to get larger than "B" cup breasts seems to be a challenge, for example... thus why I had "EE".

Also just discovered I didn't have the Tensor optimizations installed, so I'm working on that part right now.

Learning. Thank you for the constructive comments!
What I still do is trawl through the images in Civitai, 99% of them have the prompts used to make them. If you are using a particular checkpoint, go look at it's civitai page, scroll down until you see the pics that were made with that checkpoint and open some to see what prompts/negative prompts/steps/cfg are used and which bits you are interested in to liberate for your own prompts (it's not called stealing, no sirree Bob...) :)

felldude

Aug 26, 2017
Working with a custom lora (Mostly using XL now but still SD for a few things)
This image caught my eye thought it would be a good game poster or something. (I added the text in Gimp and XL kept it even at 0.5)

Mockup.jpg

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Working with a custom lora (Mostly using XL now but still SD for a few things)
This image caught my eye thought it would be a good game poster or something. (I added the text in Gimp and XL kept it even at 0.5)
Please can you add the source png file with the prompt?

Sepheyer

Dec 21, 2020
Without the lora it looks like this
Please can you update the original post with a png file that contains the prompt? This is the requirement of the thread. Otherwise the post becomes AI Art suitable for the AI Art thread.

felldude

Aug 26, 2017
Please can you update the original post with a png file that contains the prompt? This is the requirement of the thread. Otherwise the post becomes AI Art suitable for the AI Art thread.
As the OP your welcome to delete either but as for the content and the name of the thread I learned that XL can retain Text you add and do image to image on even at 0.5

But your not going to be able to recreate the image without the source image, and the lora when I am posting an Image to Image

Also you could add the png header to an image just by runing at .01....I pointed this out for the Civitai contest also

Sharinel

Dec 23, 2018
Can someone help me out? I can't have a Black Bull with a vagina! It's not a good look at all!

I stated large penis in the prompt and ended up with this.

View attachment 3497889
I've had this a few times, and it's mainly been because the model/checkpoint hasn't been trained with NSFW stuff (hence why you see the NSFW tag in the title of a lot of models on Civitai). Check by keeping the prompt and seed the same but use a NSFW model and see if it shows then? You could try using to compensate if you'd rather keep using the model you have, but if you are going to produce NSFW stuff you are better using a checkpoint designed for it.

Reactions: BlenderGuy

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
I've had this a few times, and it's mainly been because the model/checkpoint hasn't been trained with NSFW stuff (hence why you see the NSFW tag in the title of a lot of models on Civitai). Check by keeping the prompt and seed the same but use a NSFW model and see if it shows then? You could try using to compensate if you'd rather keep using the model you have, but if you are going to produce NSFW stuff you are better using a checkpoint designed for it.

And there we go! Cheers! Life saver. Will now devote 1000 sleepless hours to playing with one!

excalibur_sword.gif

Sharinel

Dec 23, 2018
And there we go! Cheers! Life saver. Will now devote 1000 sleepless hours to playing with one!

View attachment 3501091
If you are running SDXL I would recommend or funnily enough The Pony model -

Pony is set up exactly how it seems (A NSFW checkpoint for my little pony - don't ask) but as often happens the guy that made it was so insane that he basically set up a NSFW base from scratch, which means that it does NSFW stuff a lot better than other models. The only issue is trying to get realistic skins on what is an anime/cartoon checkpoint. I've got it mainly working the way I want though, although best I can do is semirealistic

00248.png

felldude

Aug 26, 2017
Testing the FP8 training mode that Intel came out with then NVIDIA magically has a version.

Per the paper it is more accurate, I go from 2IT per Second down to 1.33Sec per IT

With no information on optimizer or using Xformers, Debiassed estimation or SNR Gamma, I am relying on testing.
Just based off the loss rate it appears to need more steps then FP16 (Defiantly more steps the brute forcing BF16 with AdaptAdam)

nobrumski

Donor
May 27, 2019
Other than Civitai and huggingface, which I haven't found a good way to browse as easily as Civitai, anyone have any suggestions for checkpoint or Lora download sites or discussion sites specific to models? Not really looking for anything particular, but I know there are models that get removed by users as they delete or close their accounts or Civitai removes them.

I just wasn't sure if there was a good site similar to F95 aimed at SD models and discussion something that has dedicated threads to various models.

Civitai seems to lean way more anime though it is probably just nature of the beast, and looking for more like what we see in the popular 3D style VNs here.

felldude

Aug 26, 2017
Other than Civitai and huggingface, which I haven't found a good way to browse as easily as Civitai, anyone have any suggestions for checkpoint or Lora download sites or discussion sites specific to models? Not really looking for anything particular, but I know there are models that get removed by users as they delete or close their accounts or Civitai removes them.

I just wasn't sure if there was a good site similar to F95 aimed at SD models and discussion something that has dedicated threads to various models.

Civitai seems to lean way more anime though it is probably just nature of the beast, and looking for more like what we see in the popular 3D style VNs here.
Coincidentally (Actually because I have been working on this for months)
I just posted a XL checkpoint at Civati that has a considerable amount of Daz3d training.

I resisted the urge to do image to image so you can run these prompts and also test them against other checkpoints.

ComfyUI_00075_.png
ComfyUI_00075_.png ComfyUI_00074_.png ComfyUI_00073_.png ComfyUI_00067_.png ComfyUI_00065_.png ComfyUI_00063_.png ComfyUI_00062_.png ComfyUI_00061_.png ComfyUI_00047_.png ComfyUI_00031_.png ComfyUI_00029_.png ComfyUI_00028_.png

Last edited:
Reactions: sharlotte

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
If you are running SDXL I would recommend or funnily enough The Pony model -

Pony is set up exactly how it seems (A NSFW checkpoint for my little pony - don't ask) but as often happens the guy that made it was so insane that he basically set up a NSFW base from scratch, which means that it does NSFW stuff a lot better than other models. The only issue is trying to get realistic skins on what is an anime/cartoon checkpoint. I've got it mainly working the way I want though, although best I can do is semirealistic

View attachment 3502574
Thanks for the heads up! I am also using a site called Tensor these days. Which features upscaling etc.