Ren'Py - Star Periphery [v0.5.1] [VoidPilgrim]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Chiller6599

PERFECTION. Everything's perfect. Rendering is beautiful, Story is good and the Game Ui is quite unique in a good sense though. But there could be some adjustments made in it. Like some interactable button should give some vibe that they are interactable like for example finding the bar was not easy in the map and the exit and restroom buttons were also hard to notice. But overall its great. You can clearly see the work the developer has put into it. Cant wait to see where this game goes.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

DezMan

Amazing start, as has been said v0.1 puts other games to shame in terms of both the quality and quantity of content. Futadom on Male isn't particularly common so to see it at such a high level is very nice to see.

Models of both the characters and environments are all top tier, I found the story to be compelling even if it isn't massively original (not a bad thing btw) and, funnily enough, the worldbuilding shines through as one of is not the biggest highlight so far, which wasn't expected but as someone who enjoys said element of storytelling was very pleasantly surprised. I hope thats something else that also continues going forward.

The only "gripe" that I could mention is the lack of animations but of the sex scenes so far none are lacking at all, and if anything what is being done right now is better and preferable to bad quality animations anyway.

Looking forward to where this game is going, with big hopes the game keeps the standard thats been set and that we'll get to see more updates regularly. Highly recommend to anyone even slightly interested in what's being offered here.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Onbunga

Probably the version 1 with the most content I have seen in a very long while.

I hope the release time between versions won't be extremely long but if this game can have a decent update rate it can be one of the best futa/femdom games on this website.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

sinkind

The amount of content in first release tramples on some games in same "tag field" that are in development for more then a year, can you really ask for more?

You are able to choose rather you interested in girl or not. renders are good and have right pattern - just a couple of poses when it's a dialog and then much more of them in actual scenes.

Girls looks and feels nice + there is still many space if Dev wants to add girls with more kinks like even bigger\smaller size, or very friendly and quirky one, ore one who's into foot stuff, etc.

AND! This game is the opposite of blueballs simulator - almost everything you see you can get, that's like...never happen this early in 99% of games?! Is it even legal to Dev actually understand that he has only one chance to get a good first impression so he put work into leaving players happy? I given credit to VoidPilgrim for actually doing it.

Navigation in first 15 seconds in the bar was frustrating but you adjust fast.
    Femboy mc was the only thing i'm not a fan of, the render just in entering to the bar i thought it was just some girls standing there, but it was actually mc. But quantity and quality of stuff in game made me to go with it just fine.

Totally worth playing if you are able to read the tags + dev's notes and decide that you like what you see.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Branwen

Fantastic start for a 0.1 version.

To summarise it; Sci-Fi Futadom on Male, with the MC being a Femboy. The Futas introduced already are all very hot, there is about 6 scenes or so already and the CG's are TOP NOTCH, among the bestlooking dicks I've seen on a futa are in this game already.

Also the Lore is not bad too if you are into that. Only thing that could be improved is the music and theme choice, the game is very silent except in a few circumstances.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

KurtisK2007

Being at version 0.1, it is a very good game indeed, specially for those who always crave for content you can't seem to find much around anymore. The art is fantastic, the story build up is also at a good point. The game in my opinion as of right now is 10/5 most definitely and I cannot wait to see where the creator takes this game to! Super hype, and over excited!

Keep up the amazing work! <3