Stay Strong or Lose [Lust Vamp] [Development Thread]

DraculaOfLust

Jan 2, 2021
VanessaBannerF02.png

Overview:
You take on the role of a young man who has just turned 18, many things have happened in his past that he cannot forget, he wants revenge against his father who did a lot of harm to his family, and to save his mother and sister from the situation they live in. becoming an adventurer.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Characters:

SLion.png
SFamily.png
SBlacksmith.png
SOrc.png

These are just some of the characters, the others are still being made, there will be more than 40 characters.

If you liked the project, consider supporting me, I'm posting on my Patreon frequently.

BannerF.png VanessaBannerF02.png

Last edited:

DraculaOfLust

Jan 2, 2021
I did a poll on my Patreon, everyone can answer, or answer here.

I want to know from you what you think about pussy hair, with or without hair? or another style, answer the poll please.
Joanna0102P.png

Reactions: Inocless

Emperor4919

Apr 23, 2024
I have taken a look at your trailer, and I find it well done. It could be a bit more polished, but it showcases parts of the story and gameplay, which many other games don't. The font was not easy to read, though. At least, not for me.

Furthermore, you should be proud of how far you've come, what you have learned and how you have progressed. Not only have you tried to learn programming, but you also learned how to draw.

While the character art is rough and could use a bit of refining, they do look nice. And I am sure that as you progress with development of the game, you will become even better at it.

I wish you the best of luck on your game development voyage, and I am sure you will reap the reward for your hard work soon.

Reactions: DraculaOfLust

DraculaOfLust

Jan 2, 2021
I have taken a look at your trailer, and I find it well done. It could be a bit more polished, but it showcases parts of the story and gameplay, which many other games don't. The font was not easy to read, though. At least, not for me.

Furthermore, you should be proud of how far you've come, what you have learned and how you have progressed. Not only have you tried to learn programming, but you also learned how to draw.

While the character art is rough and could use a bit of refining, they do look nice. And I am sure that as you progress with development of the game, you will become even better at it.

I wish you the best of luck on your game development voyage, and I am sure you will reap the reward for your hard work soon.
Thank you very much for the feedback Emperor, it has been a challenge to make a game alone, I hope to overcome it, and that everything goes well, I have things that I need to improve, but as you said, with time this will improve, thank you.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Emperor4919

DraculaOfLust

Jan 2, 2021
Which character did you like the most?

Which one did you think was prettier and would you like her story in the first version of the game?
All_Women_ClothesP.png

Answer my survey on Patreon please