[R>Artist 3D] [R>Programmer] [R>Writer] Studio Partner (Co-writer, Programmer, 3D artist)

Auroma!

Aug 10, 2020
Hi, I am starting a new VN Gaming Studio called Kaizen Studio.
And I am looking for a Partner to run it with me. Expertise can be Writing, 3d artist , programming or anything related to creating highly detailed and exciting project.
About me: Mainly I call myself a writer but right now I am learning renpy programming, graphics designing and daz3d to make my own VN.
Planned Projects: I have 3 stories in my mind and I wrote half of the prologues for 2 of them, Eventually I will make all 3 of them which will be connected with other but we can discuss about those projects in details. Anyone interested in creating a new VN Studio for equal partnership contact me.

Last edited:

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Assets
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
It’s good that you’re learning Ren’Py to start creating the game(s).

in honesty, you may want to flesh out just one game idea for now and give a synopsis about it.

Most people want to create games for fetishes/interests they already have so that really helps to give an idea of the direction.
Also, a word of advice regarding “equal partnership” - ultimately you want to create a game that you have a vision for. Don’t be so quick to let go of that, as it’s your vision.

I would post the type of setting, included fetishes/tags, what sort of game you want to make, art style etc as a starting point, which will help weed out people that have different artistic directions to you.

Speaking from experience, learn one skill for now. I’m not saying it’s impossible, but trying to learn how to create great 3D renders alongside animation, story telling, script writing and Python is going to fry your brain.
Feel free to reach out to me if you want to discuss anything further.

Thicc Lord

Purveyor of Assets
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Hey there , I have done about 3 projects extra and one of my own for both writing and rendering 3d , Can definitely help , let me know if you're intrested to talk on discord or etc.
Did you mean to quote me? :WaitWhat:

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
And I am looking for a Partner to run it with me. Expertise can be Writing, 3d artist , programming or anything related to creating highly detailed and exciting project.
About me: Mainly I call myself a writer but right now I am learning renpy programming, graphics designing and daz3d to make my own VN.
Planned Projects: I have 3 stories in my mind and I wrote half of the prologues for 2 of them, Eventually I will make all 3 of them which will be connected with other but we can discuss about those projects in details. Anyone interested in creating a new VN Studio for equal partnership contact me.
Hey there , I have done about 3 projects extra and one of my own for both writing and rendering 3d , Can definitely help , let me know if you're interested to talk on discord or etc.

Dazbrownie

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Are you still looking for a programmer/writer?