3.50 star(s) 102 Votes

patrimai

Jul 31, 2021
great write up, but can you place it in spoiler next time
i do know know much about this series , so i do not know what is spoliers. i was just trying to ask at that time what the name of the next age would be after bronze if more comes in the future. i am still new to this series , i can not see how someone new could spoil another person who is new "im still in chapter 1 of this series(just started new game sometime ago , but havent made much progress) "

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Hi Zion. Been lurking in this thread for sometime. Just wanted to say I really enjoy this game since it appeals to a lot of my main or niche fetishes, especially energy drain and femdom. Really not enough content for energy drain IMO so I appreciate this game existing a lot. While there are plenty of fantastic games and VNs on here, this is probably the only good game with great art on here I've found so far that has appealed/catered to those fetishes specifically. Can't wait to see Chapter 5!

Now, if only I can find a game just like this but with vampires instead of succubi. :LOL:
There is an entire clan of succubi that are basically vampires. If you played the last chapter of this game you should have encountered one at the very end.

ASDF_THE_Epic

Sep 6, 2018
This is the first time I'm hearing about this. We know that the prologue is bugged (we changed the saving plugin and I didn't predict this problem), but black rose didn't have any problem.
i usually save before battle but after i beat the black rose succubus
i can't save anymore the save button isn't grayed out or anything but when i go to save
i get a no buzz sound with no save

Reactions: bwardyunbip

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
i do know know much about this series , so i do not know what is spoliers. i was just trying to ask at that time what the name of the next age would be after bronze if more comes in the future. i am still new to this series , i can not see how someone new could spoil another person who is new "im still in chapter 1 of this series(just started new game sometime ago , but havent made much progress) "
In case no one answered that:
-Bronze Age
-The Crusades
-The Industrial Revolution
-Modern Day
-Space Age

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
i can't save anymore the save button isn't grayed out or anything but when i go to save
What platform are you playing? Android or Windows?

I'll take a look into it, but I don't know what it could be, since this is the first time someone brought this on.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I just replayed her battle, it's saving normally on my side.

Did you use an old save? A save created before the full chapter 3?

Or did you choose any of her temptation options after winning?

Eretain

Jan 26, 2021
Well there is the crimson blood clan for ya.. ;) They seem to be a great combination of succubi and vampire ;)
Yep, I know about them! Probably the Succubi clan I look forward to seeing more of the most. :love:

There is an entire clan of succubi that are basically vampires. If you played the last chapter of this game you should have encountered one at the very end.
Yep I know about them already and it's a fantastic scene.

Reactions: Dolfa

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
View attachment 1620360
tried loading back
couldn't do it got this instead
on windows
new save
no temptation at all
was trying to speedrun to chapter 4
I see. This type of error usually happens when you go too fast. That's why I removed the CONTROL speed option, because it caused all sorts of bugs.

It shouldn't have happened to you, though. I removed the option to hold CONTROL and skip way faster, more than the engine could handle.

And you were saving previously... I got no idea of what happened.

Can you still skip really fast by holding control? Just to confirm it.

ASDF_THE_Epic

Sep 6, 2018
I see. This type of error usually happens when you go too fast. That's why I removed the CONTROL speed option, because it caused all sorts of bugs.

It shouldn't have happened to you, though. I removed the option to hold CONTROL and skip way faster, more than the engine could handle.

And you were saving previously... I got no idea of what happened.

Can you still skip really fast by holding control? Just to confirm it.
i usually go fast by holding enter

Violet5100

Apr 24, 2018
I enjoyed this when it first came out, and the little cutscenes didn't bother me.

Now there's equal parts cutscenes and actual game. I feel like I'm trying to sprint through a river of content that isn't exactly interesting and not what I came here for. I like my adult games to be sexual content with a sprinkling of story to add flavor. I do want to say story in these games can be a good thing... But these cutscenes have nothing to do with my character, do not influence the character, are slow and uneventful usually, and honestly the only scene with a succubus in these unskippable cutscenes is the big bad one and she is frankly to me, ugly. Absolutely unattractive in ways that bring me so out of the mood that I would rather watch TV and hold 'speed up button' because it would drag me less out of my mood.

I'm sorry, the art is great and the *Sexual* content and dialog is fantastic.
Every other aspect of the game's story and dialog is a slog-filled romp through uninteresting lore that serves to do nothing but explain an over-arching story that doesn't interest me. I don't know how else to say it...

Sorry... :cautious:

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I enjoyed this when it first came out, and the little cutscenes didn't bother me.

Now there's equal parts cutscenes and actual game. I feel like I'm trying to sprint through a river of content that isn't exactly interesting and not what I came here for. I like my adult games to be sexual content with a sprinkling of story to add flavor. I do want to say story in these games can be a good thing... But these cutscenes have nothing to do with my character, do not influence the character, are slow and uneventful usually, and honestly the only scene with a succubus in these unskippable cutscenes is the big bad one and she is frankly to me, ugly. Absolutely unattractive in ways that bring me so out of the mood that I would rather watch TV and hold 'speed up button' because it would drag me less out of my mood.

I'm sorry, the art is great and the *Sexual* content and dialog is fantastic.
Every other aspect of the game's story and dialog is a slog-filled romp through uninteresting lore that serves to do nothing but explain an over-arching story that doesn't interest me. I don't know how else to say it...

Sorry... :cautious:
Yeah, you definitely came to the wrong place if you were just looking for hentai content lol

My intention was always to create a big and serious story (like diablo) with hot girls (both Love Interests and Enemies in it)

But hey! There are tons of games on this site and on the internet that will cover your needs :)

PS: About the cutscenes that "have nothing to do with your MC", they have everything to do with him. It's a big world that will connect to the main story eventually.

Last edited:

cimcimnig

Dec 21, 2020
its sarcasm :(, what i meant by spoiler is this

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 102 Votes